PDA

View Full Version : Dr.Mac & Sons Corals

wrassefan
02/23/2004, 09:09 PM
I just wanted to tell the tale of a great responsive online vendor that happens to sponsor RC and BRS. I ordered a couple of weeks ago 4 frags from Dr. Mac. The box came in cold and needless to say 3 out of the 4 coral frags didn't make it and the 4th didn't look so good. I contacted Dr. Mac (he actually answered the phone the 3 out of 4 times I called) and he said he would give me replacements on any frags I was unhappy with. He never asked for me to send back the skeletons or any proof. I did email a few pics on my own. Well, last friday he shipped me my 4 replacements and threw in 2 extras for my troubles. Now that is service. I did have an issue with a "cool" box and Dr.Mac assured me the frags would be fine. He also thought I should have picked up the box at FedEx instead of having it delivered. Anyway, the new coral frags have made it and I'm a happy customer. Wanted to share the story. Pics to follow later. ;)

Yanni
02/23/2004, 09:14 PM
I had a similiar experience with Dr.Mac for some orange skunk clowns. One came in dead, he didnt hesitate for a minute to send the replacement with no proof that it actualy died, now i have 3 clowns sucka,HA....just kidding,he has good customer service for sure.

stang8s
02/24/2004, 08:19 AM
that is great. Most places make you pay the shipping again...ie..liveaquaria, saltwaterfish.com, etc..