PDA

View Full Version : fishdoc frags

fishdoc11
02/20/2004, 08:34 PM
Hey guys/gals,
Just thought I would post a list of some frags I have ( or can make but have been too lazy, have'nt had time, don't have room on my sandbed etc... ). I just fragged the Paletta blue and have several nice green caps left. I have cleared this with the authorities.
Mike Paletta blue Acro (tort?) $25
green Montipora capricornus small(1" by 1") $10 large(2" by 2")$20
Extra large green cap (4" by 4" by 3" tall)$40
blonde Mont digitata $10
pink Mont digi $15
elkhorn Mont $10
blue tip Acro loripes $15

I can email pics if anyone is interested
thanks, Chris

iReef
02/21/2004, 04:46 PM
Fishdoc,
can you email me a pic of the pink Mont digitata? How big is the frag?
Thanks.
sylviesreef@comcast.net

kevlouie
02/22/2004, 09:32 PM
Give me a couple of weeks (maybe less!) and I will gladly take the XL green monti and the blue tort off your hands.

fishdoc11
02/22/2004, 10:35 PM
Kevlouie,
The green cap and a nice blue tort are reserved for you.
thanks, Chris

kevlouie
02/23/2004, 08:57 AM
Thanks man. I think I have decided my new best friend for the next few days is my bucket of salt. I am doing massive water changes every coupla days.

fishdoc11
02/23/2004, 06:04 PM
Does'nt sound like fun.

Mimi
02/24/2004, 01:10 PM
Hey Fishdoc,

Could you post pics of your frags? I am interested in a few of them....and the price is OK for me (as a student with little $$). I just started a reef tank and a few starter frags is what I'm looking for! Thanks

:)

Mimi

Mimi
02/24/2004, 01:16 PM
Hey fishdoc,

Sorry, forgot to put my e-mail.....:D

You can email me the remaining frags at:

mimiausmanas@yahoo.com

Thanks a bunch!!

Mimi
:rollface:

snakedr
02/24/2004, 05:09 PM
I bought frags from Chris and they are stop notch!
Large, colorful, well encrusted to rock, and polyps extended in the bag. No need to look at pics, just trust him! Tom

reewik
02/24/2004, 07:41 PM
Very true Fishdoc11 has some great stuff. Also Mimi check with some of the others in the club. As we found out the other night we have quite a diverse set of tanks out there and there seems to be plenty of frags to choose from.

Fishdoc11 for SPS and some Xenia, and some softies
Coralreefing for Zoos, pom pom xenia, sps and softies
rcmike for softies and maybe some others

And so many others.

From 1996 to now the hobby has taken huge leaps. The amount of tank raised stuff is awsome. Most of the time a fellow reefer can really help out the new folks and you can get some great stuff too.

As we know we also need to continue to support our local stores. As they also play a very important part in the hobby. And lets face it, we do not all want the exact same stuff in our tanks. It is nice to see different corals in different tanks.

gflat65
02/25/2004, 08:01 PM
fishdoc
Can you hold a Mike Palleta, a small green cap, a blonde digi, a pink digi, and a blue tip Acro loripes for me? I have just cleared financing with my CFO (she got a new cell phone so I get new corals). I can pick them up whenever is good. If you want to email to set up pick up, my address is gflat65@bellsouth.net

mimi
I will have a couple of sarco babies ready to go in a couple in a couple of days(I still aven't gotten full extension!). I'll senmd you a PM when they are ready

reewik and coralreefing
approxiamtely what size sarco did you guys want? Most will end up being around 1.5" dia, but there will be a few little ones. I also have that larger one that is several years old that is ready to go whenever someone wants it. My bubble tips are becoming a problem. They don't like that anything else is in the same general area, so they sting away. Gotta make room.

Anyone
Does anyone have any info that might lead me in the right direction for hunting down prop instructions for my quadracolors? They have cloned once on their own and now they are almost getting out of hand

Mimi
02/25/2004, 09:16 PM
Gflat65,

Thanks! Just e-mail me when you have them and a pic if you can too! Thanks!
Mimi:)

fishdoc11
02/25/2004, 10:32 PM
Thanks everybody for the positive input! Also thanks for showing interest in my frags. Here is an updated list of what I have.
lg green Mont cap $20
Mike Paletta blue Acro $25
blue tip Loripes $15
Chris

picture the reef
02/26/2004, 01:24 AM
I would like to see pics of all three. Thanks.
E-mail: wgmooresr@hotmail.com

coralreefing
02/26/2004, 11:14 AM
gflat
When you're ready to part with one of those pesky anemones I'll make room for it. I've heard the more they are fed they split more often.

Chris

fishdoc11
02/27/2004, 05:10 PM
I am out of frags to sell for now. I still have a couple of MP blues and blue tips to trade for colorfull sps, zoos or Ricordea. Everybody that has contacted me's frags are reserved.
Thanks Alot!
Chris

reewik
02/27/2004, 08:06 PM
How are them fish doing?

fishdoc11
02/27/2004, 08:11 PM
Fine so far. Knock on wood.

reewik
02/28/2004, 08:56 AM
So now that you have sold or traded all your frags we need a pic of that empty tank! LOL

Clam, Clam, Clam!!! Clam, Clam, Clam!!! hehe

fishdoc11
02/28/2004, 10:57 AM
It's still full. All the frags are just spoken for right now. Hopefully it will be empty in a couple of weeks.
Chris

kevlouie
03/09/2004, 09:12 AM
Hey Chris, I'm ready to get those frags. Tank is doing pretty good now, and I think things have settled down enough to think about reef tanks for a little while.