PDA

View Full Version : my 75g reef !

jsp357
02/18/2004, 06:48 PM
Hi everyone,
Just wanted to show you my 75g that is for sale. More info in the selling forum.
I live in orange county (goshen)
Thank's
http://www.onlineproductmarketing.com/tank

foxstop
02/18/2004, 06:50 PM
Are you selling this setup as a whole?
If not could you list the parts for sale?

Thanks.

Brian

Franks Reef
02/18/2004, 07:03 PM
Those are some sweet corals in there. Now that could be a hell of a group buy!

Tomzpc
02/18/2004, 07:42 PM
Are those Frogspawn in the left side? If you're willing to sell some individual corals I'd be more than interested to discuss!

masterswimmer
02/18/2004, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by jsp357
Hi everyone,
Just wanted to show you my 75g that is for sale. More info in the selling forum.
I live in orange county (goshen)
Thank's
http://www.onlineproductmarketing.com/tank

Hi,
Tried to email you......doesn't work. I'm in Chester, would like to talk to you about your sale. You can email me at bronx_bombers969899@yahoo.com

Russ

jsp357
02/18/2004, 08:46 PM
Yes I am selling the whole thing livestock first then equipment.Check thread in selling forum for details or email me with questions.
Thank's everybody

foxstop
02/18/2004, 09:59 PM
It looks like the livestock is sold.
Will you be posting a list of your equipment for sale?
I didn't see it in your thread in the Selling forum.

Brian

jsp357
02/18/2004, 10:33 PM
Just to update all livestock is still available.I have had alot of offers to break it up but, as of right now I would like to sell coral's,liverock then fish or all three at once.I have had some offers for corals that were a total joke.I would like to see these people go to a LFS or online for that matter and find corals and clams at this price.
Thank's for your interest

foxstop
02/19/2004, 08:09 AM
Sounds like a good plan. I was just going by what I read in the thread. It looked like someone offered to buy your entire stock.

My tank won't be ready until mid-March so it's just poor timing on my part or I would seriously look to buy much of your livestock since I'm so close to you.

Good luck and fill us in on the equipment if and when you are ready:)

Brian