PDA

View Full Version : Its been a while

SquishyFish
02/04/2004, 11:20 AM
...My wife (Kreach) and I have mainly been on a different site for the last year or so, but have been I'm pressed w/ R/c and thought we might dive in (pun intended). Thought I would kick things off w/ a of my most recent pics.

SquishyFish
02/04/2004, 11:21 AM

SquishyFish
02/04/2004, 11:22 AM

SquishyFish
02/04/2004, 11:22 AM

SquishyFish
02/04/2004, 11:23 AM

SquishyFish
02/04/2004, 11:24 AM
Annnd..its not wanting to let me post the fox.

Oh well..It will have to be a 5pack!

Hope you enjoy.

SquishyFish
02/04/2004, 12:18 PM
Wow...27 views and not a single reply. Guess I'm just used to the other board.

Bump

crawfish
02/04/2004, 12:22 PM
Nice macro pics Squishy!

kreach
02/04/2004, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by SquishyFish
...My wife (Kreach) and I have mainly been on a different site for the last year or so, but have been I'm pressed w/ R/c and thought we might dive in (pun intended).

Very bad pun dear... :rolleyes: :D

phenom5
02/04/2004, 12:55 PM
squishy,
hey, what's up? recognize you from that "other" site. i got in trouble cause i posted links to sites that sell base rock... not direct competition to them, they still jumped all over my ***. did you get an answer from the mods as to why they deleted your post? that's the problem with them, and what makes R/C so great :thumbsup:.

anyway, enough disscussion about the "other" site, don't want to **** the mods off here at R/C :D. nice looking fish, got any full tank shots? oh yeah...
http://www.reefcentral.com/images/welcome.gif
hopefully you enjoy your time here...

disclaimer
if you are a different squishyfish then i am thinking of and have no idea what i'm talking about disregard the first paragraph of the post... :D

Creade
02/04/2004, 12:59 PM
Welcome!
I think everyone here on RC is still waking up is all.
The pics look great. Have any whole tank shots?

And again, Welcome, both of you.

Anemone
02/04/2004, 01:02 PM
Squishyfish and (I assume by the "dear" comment) your better half kreach -

[welcome]

Nice pics - what camera did you use?

You'll also notice that there is a gallery where you can upload your pics to this site (so you don't have to attach them to the post).

Kevin

colemanitis
02/04/2004, 01:03 PM
Nice pics... and welcome to Reef Central!

kreach
02/04/2004, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Anemone
You'll also notice that there is a gallery where you can upload your pics to this site (so you don't have to attach them to the post).

Ok... either I'm blind or an idiot (maybe both). I found the gallery, but where do we go to upload the pics?

Mmaggicc2
02/04/2004, 01:34 PM
Nice pics ! Thanks for sharing !

technoshaman
02/04/2004, 01:36 PM
Nice pics - gorgeous bubble coral.

giantxtc
02/04/2004, 01:56 PM
Hey!Welcome....I don't spend much time on the "other" site either.I also have a different user name here too.This place is great!

dudah
02/04/2004, 02:18 PM
Yeah! I really like the bubble and the clown goby pics. Good job. I also would like to see some whole tank pics.

kreach
02/04/2004, 02:25 PM
Since my husband seems to be lagging behind a bit... I'll post the requested full tank pic. :fish1:

http://www.reef-aquarium.net/175gallery/full2-gallery.jpg

SquishyFish
02/04/2004, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by phenom5
squishy,
hey, what's up? recognize you from that "other" site. i got in trouble cause i posted links to sites that sell base rock... not direct competition to them, they still jumped all over my ***. did you get an answer from the mods as to why they deleted your post? that's the problem with them, and what makes R/C so great :thumbsup:.

anyway, enough disscussion about the "other" site, don't want to **** the mods off here at R/C :D. nice looking fish, got any full tank shots? oh yeah...
http://www.reefcentral.com/images/welcome.gif
hopefully you enjoy your time here...

disclaimer
if you are a different squishyfish then i am thinking of and have no idea what i'm talking about disregard the first paragraph of the post... :D

Hey! whats going on. I am the same Squishy, and nope...no answer. I have a few full tank shots...let me see what I can find.
Actually, look on www.reef-aquarium.net . That is our personal site and should have a good many pics on it.

SquishyFish
02/04/2004, 03:41 PM
Heh..I guess I should have read all the way down before posting. I was at lunch...lagging a little.

Just for perspective on the pic above.
175gallon.
6ftx3ft(bow)x2ft.
360lbs of LR

Anemone
02/04/2004, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by kreach
Ok... either I'm blind or an idiot (maybe both). I found the gallery, but where do we go to upload the pics?

Sorry for the delay...gotta work sometime...

Click on the camera icon above your post (or mine, for that matter). That will take you to the "gallery" page. Above the individual gallery (or the message saying the gallery is empty) there is a line (middle of page) that says something along the lines of: "Home>Member Galleries>..." Click on "home" which will take you to the gallery homepage that will have a link for "upload photos" (right side, middle of page).

You can also get to the gallery homepage directly from the main site home page by clicking on the "Photo Gallery" link on the left side of the page.

HTH,
Kevin

kreach
02/04/2004, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Anemone
Sorry for the delay...gotta work sometime...

Click on the camera icon above your post (or mine, for that matter). That will take you to the "gallery" page. Above the individual gallery (or the message saying the gallery is empty) there is a line (middle of page) that says something along the lines of: "Home>Member Galleries>..." Click on "home" which will take you to the gallery homepage that will have a link for "upload photos" (right side, middle of page).

You can also get to the gallery homepage directly from the main site home page by clicking on the "Photo Gallery" link on the left side of the page.

HTH,
Kevin

Do you have to have a certain number of posts before you can upload to the gallery? I made it to the gallery home, but I don't see the upload link anywhere....

phenom5
02/04/2004, 05:37 PM
Hey! whats going on. I am the same Squishy, and nope...no answer

that s*cks they didn't give you any reasoning by it...saw the post yesterday, and was curious to see what their reasoning was... oh well, their loss.

tank looks great.

MichaelD
02/04/2004, 05:47 PM
Great pics and Tanks and what camera are you using?

Tahoe Ocean
02/04/2004, 06:29 PM
ditto on the what camera, and

How do you manage to catch the fish in such great positions?
Here fishy smile for the birdy!

SquishyFish
02/05/2004, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by MichaelD
Great pics and Tanks and what camera are you using?

One of my friends is a professional photographer. He brought his equipment over and shot the tank. I have no idea how much his Camera cost, but I know that it was over 3500.00 and thats w/o the flash or the cards for them to be stored on.

Squishy