PDA

View Full Version : Another Joe's Juice Thread -- Tried it and wow!!! Take a look

bulldog12
02/02/2004, 10:50 PM
Ok...Just got the 4 bottles in today and gave it a shot. I had a complete aitasia infestation. I will am going to attach some before and after pics. This is just on the first pass. I will go back tomorrow and finish up the small ones. The stuff is great. Oh and I wanted to tell you guys my aips were so bad that I bought some peppermint shrimps and the aips ate the shrimp!!!!! Seriously I saw it with my own eyes. :eek: Well anyway Joe's Juice is great. Yet another satisfied customer.

bulldog12
02/02/2004, 10:51 PM
after

K9
02/02/2004, 10:56 PM
Good Lord! That's the worst Aptasia infestation ever! I'm glad things are working out for you. I'll keep Joe's Juice in mind if I ever get those little buggers in my tank.

bulldog12
02/02/2004, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by K9Decoy
Good Lord! That's the worst Aptasia infestation ever! I'm glad things are working out for you. I'll keep Joe's Juice in mind if I ever get those little buggers in my tank.

Thanks man...So do you train more German Sheperds or Rotties?

It was kind of fun this afternoon getting rid of those things finally. :D

Lunchbucket
02/02/2004, 11:56 PM
dang that is CRAZY...not sure how you use the stuff...but looks good

Lunchbucket

KenT
02/03/2004, 12:23 AM
I can't think of the name, but the fish in the middle of the 1st photo, does it pic at any corals? I know it is a dwarf angel, similar to a Lamark angel. I saw one at the LFS today but the guy told me they nip. What is your experience? Thanks

bulldog12
02/03/2004, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by KenT
I can't think of the name, but the fish in the middle of the 1st photo, does it pic at any corals? I know it is a dwarf angel, similar to a Lamark angel. I saw one at the LFS today but the guy told me they nip. What is your experience? Thanks

Actually it is not classified as a dwarf angel...I don't think. Anyway it is a Japanese Swallowtail Angelfish. They 95 % reef safe. Mine has never nipped at anything except maybe an Anthias.... :lol:

unsped
02/03/2004, 12:54 AM
might want to do the aiptasia in batches. while ive never seen any side effects, ive never seen someone use a whole bottle either :lol: :eek1: :lol: