PDA

View Full Version : Angel is twitching his fins. getting Sick?

fe342185
02/02/2004, 04:00 PM
I have a Blue Face angel that is eating well but recently has been hiding more often and twitching his fins. Is this a sign of sickness. I have a cleaner wrasse in there i took from my 220 reef but his not finding anything on the angel. He is still in a 15 gallon tank for quarantine puposes. No scratching as of yet. Thanks

aquababy
02/02/2004, 04:11 PM
Your angel seems upset with something and although not necessarily sick it might become so. Water chemsitry can be the cause of this - please be sure of all your prameters including temp and salinity. Are you using copper or other chemicals? Is the cleaner driving the angel crazy? These are only a few things you might considr if you haven't already done so.

fe342185
02/02/2004, 04:17 PM
I have not tested the water but i am assuming that everything is good since my SPS are all doing well. Is that a bad way to judge you water? Also i have xenias and a few anemones in the main tank and none are showing any sign of bad water. I will test now. I am not treating anything yet but i plan to if it gets worse. Thanks