PDA

View Full Version : censors

mike4271
12/20/2003, 07:10 PM
Can you believe this thread has ran for an hour and a half, Ive reporthttp://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=286784ed it twice and its still there, I use a few of these ******************* and Im slammed instantly, rules for some and not for others?

mike4271
12/20/2003, 07:13 PM
OOPs sorry, I also mentioned a murdering dictator being captured.

beerguy
12/20/2003, 07:15 PM
Hey mike - why don't you shut your ***** **** ***** mouth.

:D

/* please note that those are just random asterisks - no potty mouth was intended or implied */

lebowski
12/20/2003, 07:17 PM
Oh dear....:D

skippy2
12/20/2003, 07:22 PM
here we go again and just when everybody is supposed to have the Christmas spirit.

DJ88©
12/20/2003, 07:28 PM
Mike,

If you find a thread that you feel is offensive there is a link to report it to a moderator. Look down and to the right of that posting box.

There are thousands of posts made here daily. One or two slip through. That is why that link is there. We expect everyone here to post with some decorum.

Most chose to. Some don't.... as is evident here.

:rolleyes:

Anemone
12/20/2003, 07:43 PM
My, my, my. I'm offline for a couple of hours, and therefore got neither the "reported post" nor the PM you sent until I just logged on. Since the "reposted post" only goes to the mods assigned to the forum, and none of them were on either, it does take at least one of us to actually be online to read the report... By the time I got the reported post, the thread in question had been removed. We get to them when we become aware of them, but if you wish to believe it's a great conspiracy against you personally, well, have at it.....

Kevin

mike4271
12/20/2003, 07:54 PM
In that case Kevin I apologise, but when I reported, (yes, I did use that option), it showed that there was a mod on line in the Lounge.

mike4271
12/20/2003, 07:56 PM
Also, the reason that I pm'd you it also showed thar you where online in the reef forum, maybe there is a delay but it really annoyed me to see that post run for that amount of time and not dealt with.

DJ88©
12/20/2003, 08:03 PM
Kevin,

Many times it shows that someone is online yet they have left. There is a time between last click of a link and when the person is taken off hte list showing as online. Unless they physically log out that is.

BrianD
12/20/2003, 09:08 PM
Thanks Mike for pointing out to everyone how we pick on you. I purposely left that thread open just because I knew that it would annoy you. We have staff meetings to try to figure out ways to single you out. It is hard to do with the thousands of threads that go through here, but obviously we accomplished it.

Fellow mods, job well done!

Q-ball
12/20/2003, 09:53 PM
Brian, how many times I gotta tell you that we don't talk about our staff meetings here? Now we gotta pants you & beat you during the next one:lol: Sigh...now I guess we gotta find someone new to pick on since this cat's out of the bag:confused:

Steve_B
12/20/2003, 10:13 PM
:idea: :blown: :blown: :blown: :lolspin: :celeb1: :lol2: :bigeyes: :sleep:

fishgeek27
12/20/2003, 10:57 PM
Why is everyone so touchy? We're all adults here (well most of us anyhow). If someones opinion offends you, welcome to America! Sure beligerient idoits do get annoying, but they have the same right to exist just like telemarketers. Yes, pun intended.

Merry Christmas yall!

RicksReefs
12/20/2003, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by Q-ball
Brian, Now we gotta pants you & beat you

are you sure he doesn't like that sort of thing? :D

i say break out the monkey.:lol:

Anemone
12/21/2003, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by Q-ball
Brian, how many times I gotta tell you that we don't talk about our staff meetings here? Now we gotta pants you & beat you during the next one:lol: Sigh...now I guess we gotta find someone new to pick on since this cat's out of the bag:confused:

Oh good, I was getting tired of it always being "my turn." :lol:

Kevin

sammystingray
12/21/2003, 07:21 AM
Wow, you guys here are getting a lot of this lately.

Mods have jobs and lives. Give them some slack. They try their best, and it's free for us.

Lewboski, nice spamatar.:D :D :frog:

sammystingray
12/21/2003, 07:42 AM
Sorry, double post

Nek
12/21/2003, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by mike4271
I never thought I would say this, but I am done with R/C forever

:confused: :confused: :confused:

wizardgus®
12/21/2003, 03:06 PM
Another sobering thought about mod on-line. Some of us are here during business hours. Many times I get called away from the office and it will look like I have been in a forum for hours when during that time I've actually been up to my elbows in grease in the shop instead.

FWIW, I saw who reported it and that the reason given was that we pick on him why not this one...I just hit delete after forwarding it to the other guys. :D

joeychitwood
12/21/2003, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by BrianD
Thanks Mike for pointing out to everyone how we pick on you. I purposely left that thread open just because I knew that it would annoy you. We have staff meetings to try to figure out ways to single you out. It is hard to do with the thousands of threads that go through here, but obviously we accomplished it.

Fellow mods, job well done! I'm just glad that the Moderator Cartel has singled out someone new to conspire against and pick on besides me!

BrianD
12/21/2003, 06:53 PM
You assume way too much.

skippy2
12/21/2003, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by BrianD
You assume way too much.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Agu
12/21/2003, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by joeychitwood
I'm just glad that the Moderator Cartel has singled out someone new to conspire against and pick on besides me!

That Joey guy... his avatar................maybe we ought to mess with him ?

;) ,

Agu

joeychitwood
12/21/2003, 08:14 PM
I KNEW it! I'm not just paranoid! Everyone IS out to get me!

Agu
12/21/2003, 08:33 PM
You are paranoid, not everyone is out to get you...........yet.

;) ,

Agu

wizardgus®
12/22/2003, 09:32 AM
Here I thought he was mononoid. That's where you think just one person is out to get you. But everybody knows who it is and they won't tell you. :lol: