PDA

View Full Version : Good source for digital camera accessories???

murphd3
06/29/2001, 06:29 PM
Hello all,

Just wondering where to get accessories for my Olympus D-460Z camera. Everywhere I have looked has been very expensive for stupid little things like an AC adapter. Anybody know of a good source for them?

Unless someone comes up with a good source for accessories, let this be a warning to potential buyers to make sure the camera comes with everything needed including adapter, case, and maybe a recharger for the batteries. Otherwise, you may end up spending as much on basic equipment as you did on the camera that looked like a good deal.

Thanks for any help,
Murphy

Tadashi
06/29/2001, 06:40 PM
Try looking at www.mysimon.com or www.shopper.com. They have some of the accessories listed. You make have to just look under the query for the camera and check the web pages of the retailers that sell the camera.

chinese101
06/29/2001, 09:41 PM
ritz and wolfe camera here sells an AC adapter and a power pack for a pretty good price. You'd want the power pack 'cause these digital camera suck up your battery so fast.
For your media memory, go to http://dealnews.com and do a search. great deals there.

Panda
06/30/2001, 12:01 PM
Murph,
Glad to know you're back from your vacation. When can I come up there and get my live rock. The tank's ready for it.

Dave