PDA

View Full Version : where can I get grape capulara

helmrock
11/26/2003, 12:08 AM
sorry if i spelled it wrong, but does anyone know a good place grape capulara. I am trying to start my regugium and someone told that was a good thing to get. thanks

jstoehr
11/26/2003, 07:19 AM
I got some from ebay. Might look there.

cwbroden
11/26/2003, 04:37 PM
I think there are some places that sell it.

liveaquaria.com and inland aquatics sell it. A LFS probably would have some also.

MattG
11/26/2003, 05:40 PM
your best bet would be to find someone local or go check out the livestock selling forum someone is always selling sandwich bags full for 10-15$ including shipping.

http://reefcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=98

RJPII
11/26/2003, 08:51 PM
I have Grape Calerpa and might be able to help you. Tangs love it. Although, I am out of town for next two weeks and have been screaming busy, so it will be difficult for me to mail.

If you are around Parsippany, drop me a private note on RC in two weeks if you still need it and we can talk.

Bob

Fizz71
11/26/2003, 11:07 PM
thebigmg and RJPII got it...I got a BOAT load of grape caulerpa and I think I paid $5 for one bunch, and then somebody else gave me a ton more alongs with another macro for free. I got it at our last "frag swap". This stuff can grow like a weed which means there are people out there that are throwing this stuff out.

It's also better to get it from a fellow reefer because you know it's cultivated in a tank and will survive well for you. Plus it's usually loaded with critters! The first batch of macro I bought died in 3 days. This new stuff is like a forest now.

--Fizz

steve68
11/26/2003, 11:10 PM
i will give it to u free if u come pick it up i have a bunch i can give u a big clump pm me if u want some :)