PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson

kevlouie
11/19/2003, 03:55 PM
You know how you tell bedtime at the Neverland Ranch?

When the big hand is on the little hand.
(I hope he enjoys his stay in the Callie State Pen)

cwschoon
11/19/2003, 03:59 PM
another 15mil = no time

clutchcargo
11/19/2003, 03:59 PM
He's got enough money to buy his way out of this problem.
Cjh

JJM
11/19/2003, 04:07 PM
I think he is toast this time

musicsmaker
11/19/2003, 04:28 PM
C'mon guys. Don't you think it could be timed to sabotage his upcoming album? But seriously, if it were to have anything to do with his new album, I would suspect he set it up himself. I didn't even know the man had an album coming out until I heard about this. Any publicity is good publicity.

kevlouie
11/19/2003, 04:47 PM
musicmaker, that is weird. Those exact words came out of my mouth, in that exact order not 10 minutes ago. only thing different was I also talked about how broke he is and he's not going to be able to buy his way out of this one, freaky

dellrio
11/19/2003, 05:29 PM
yea micheal is a broke biatch.... he's been pressured to sell the neverland ranch because he's run out of money....

also... i guess this means micheal got accused again.... i heard nothing of it till reading this post.... maybe somebody can clue me in...

Leishman
11/19/2003, 05:33 PM
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&e=1&u=/ap/20031119/ap_on_en_mu/michael_jackson

FRY THE BAS+ARD

Mersman
11/19/2003, 05:40 PM
~Hhheee Heee~

xyzner
11/19/2003, 05:47 PM
"When you say bed you're thinking sexual," the singer said during the interview. "It's not sexual, we're going to sleep. I tuck them in. ... It's very charming, it's very sweet." michael jackson during a interview on abc
This guy just gives me the creeps!!

mingzen
11/19/2003, 06:26 PM
i heard he's not quite as broke as most people think having bought a couple of beatles songs and stuff. on the other hand, he spends money like water, so i guess that's catching up with him.

creepy lil' bugger. i hope he finally goes to jail, though he might like it. :P

emilye2
11/19/2003, 08:03 PM
Dontcha just love how celebrities get equal treatment under the law? "Ummmm yeah, we just want you to know that we know you're in Vegas right now, and we issued a warrent for your arrest. So at your earliest convenience could you please stop by the station with your passport to be put into custody until bail can be arranged. No hurry, just when you get a chance. Thanks...."

Sheesh, if this were the redneck creep next door they would be breaking in his door at 3 am and hauling him off in chains...Give me a break.....

Leishman
11/19/2003, 08:19 PM
emilye2
Same goes for those bas+ards in the catholic church. Why they are not treated like the sick twisted sex offenders that they are is amazing.

MrSandman
11/19/2003, 10:44 PM
What really gets me is "WHERE ARE THE FRICKIN' PARENTS OF THESE CHILDREN?!?!?"

Ok, i'm done yelling. :D

I mean, i'm not defending MJ, but one has to wonder if he was setup after the entire world already has him under suspicion from his last incident.

slipknottin
11/19/2003, 11:49 PM
Jackson just captured at K-mart by dummie sale put on by Fed's. Sign in window read
"Boys pants half off".

64Ivy
11/20/2003, 12:03 AM
Gee, I hope he doesn't try to run. Can you imagine 'Americas Most Wanted' next weekend, complete with artists renderings of what Michael might look like in...disguise? :eek1:

Johnnyfishkiller
11/20/2003, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by emilye2
Sheesh, if this were the redneck creep next door they would be breaking in his door at 3 am and hauling him off in chains...Give me a break.....

Not only would he get hauled off in chains, but would catch quite a beating to boot. Isn't it amazing the number of sex offenders who resist arrest?

dellrio
11/20/2003, 01:18 AM
well, he IS an easy target... even if he didnt do anything it WAS just a matter of time before something like this happened again.... POSSIBLY just a gold digging mother who set it up.... i mean... the other kid sure made off good... it COULD be all a lie.. who knows? maybe a trial will tell... i think a trial is the only fair way to judge him.. b/c we didnt get a chance to last time... but if he settels out of court again.. then he's flat out guilty by me.. yea he is creepy.... but he didnt used to be... he used to be a sweet little kid with a lovely voice... he used to be the King of pop.. he used to be "normal".... theres prolly more going on then we could ever imagine...

also... i dont know about you people... i am not a mother yet.. but.... if i were... i would NEVER ever let a grown man sleep in a bed with my child... even if it was my best friends brother or my cousin or some close person i knew well.... what kind of parents allow it? even if it is innocent... it is still too weird... so these mothers must have issues of there own... they must be kinda wacko too... and maybe a wacko kinda mom made up this story... its always possible..

was there any evidence against jackson?

chet-tonja
11/20/2003, 03:34 AM
I agree with where are the parents???? They showed a clip on Jimmy Kimmel tonight from an interview that showed a kid saying that Jackson pretty much begged him to sleep in bed with him...Jackson was right next to him shaking his head yes. It must have been from one of those big interviews a while back that I missed....darn. He is pretty much a freak and just asking for trouble even if he is innocent. He has his own kids to mess around with now, so leave all the other ones alone.

jackson6745
11/20/2003, 03:41 AM
I didn't do it:lol:

cecilturtle
11/20/2003, 05:16 AM
You know hearing about this stuff kinda brings out new meanings to his old recordings and video of him grabbing his crotch and singing " I'm Bad....I'm Bad.....You Know It......."

Even if he never touched one of those kids and all previous charges were false then how come he keeps putting himself in the same predicament? Old Gomer wouldv'e never fell for the same trick twice.......

But Goober might....

sammystingray
11/20/2003, 06:50 AM
***? It is so common knowledge about his sick twisted kiddie sex fetish that there are ten thousand jokes about it..yet someone would let there kid sleep over? The guys a total freak, and if he runs, I bet he runs like a girl.:D

The parents should get nothing for their stupidity or greed, if he did anything to a kid, the kid should get the money in a trust fund when he's 21 so the parents don't rip him off, and MJ should be having no trouble getting with the boys in prison.

sammystingray
11/20/2003, 06:53 AM
BTW the family that took the money and didn't care about punishment for MJ should rot in %$#@ with him if it's all true. They basically pimped out their kid.

Alberio
11/20/2003, 07:59 AM
Do you think Jackson6745 is molesting the clown fish in his avatar? I DO!

MalaysiaBoleh
11/20/2003, 08:07 AM
IMO, 'Broke' to him would be having about ten million left in his account.

ginntonic74
11/20/2003, 09:24 AM
Whats brown and in a babies diaper.

Micheal Jackson's hand

Johnnyfishkiller
11/20/2003, 09:42 AM
I heard on the radio this morning that Michael is discussing the terms of his surrender. If it were any other joe blow, the terms would be "Get on the ground with your hands behind your head or I'll cave your skull with my night stick."

musicsmaker
11/20/2003, 09:53 AM
Well, with someone as powerful (yes, I said powerful) as MJ, you can't just "go get him". Think about these points:

1 ~ Where is he? Nobody knows for sure because he flies around the country like we drive around the town.

2 ~ Joe blow cant hire a team of attorneys to sue the government. MJ can, and will if the police give him reason. His fame is not what makes him powerful. His money does that.

3 ~ If they state that they are going to "come after" him, what is to stop him from hopping on a private jet and flying to some other country where we have no jurisdiction?

I'm sure there are other possibilities, but you get the idea.

Johnnyfishkiller
11/20/2003, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by musicsmaker
Well, with someone as powerful (yes, I said powerful) as MJ, you can't just "go get him". Think about these points:

1 ~ Where is he? Nobody knows for sure because he flies around the country like we drive around the town.

2 ~ Joe blow cant hire a team of attorneys to sue the government. MJ can, and will if the police give him reason. His fame is not what makes him powerful. His money does that.

3 ~ If they state that they are going to "come after" him, what is to stop him from hopping on a private jet and flying to some other country where we have no jurisdiction?

I'm sure there are other possibilities, but you get the idea.

Yeah, all this is true. It just sucks that they have to tiptoe around a scumbag just because he's rich.

drscheck
11/20/2003, 10:54 AM
Now I'm not defending the guy or anything, but there is a fundemental idea in this countries legal system everyone seems to dismiss when watching from the outside, "Innocent until PROVEN guilty"

The reason I bring this up is I have had a direct experience with this fundenmental idea being ignored and I will guarantee that if anyone has had this happen or witnessed it happen personally, you would hesitate in your judgements.

The only evidence that has been publically presented (that I know of) is an allegation and anyboby can claim anythig they want wether it's true of false, but their are consequences to false accusations. Yes MJ should be detained and interigated and if enough evidence can be acquired, he should be tried and punished.

I could keep going on for a long time, but I think I will step down now.

kevlouie
11/20/2003, 11:51 AM
He has publically admitted he likes sleeping with little boys (not little girls-why), he has a history of child abuse (civil case). He has motion detectors set up around the perifery of the bedroom so he knows if anyone is coming while he's with these little boys. Personally, I think we outta go back to the old ways of dealing with someone like this. But he'll get his media circus and his expensive trial lawyers and his reduced sentence or mental hospital trip. But he can't buy his way out of this one completely, since the last time he pulled this they changed the law in California so noone can payoff the parents and not have to go to trial.

tyoberg
11/20/2003, 12:38 PM
The poll on CNN says 93% aren't surprised by the charges--the parents should be put on trial for endangerment.

jackson6745
11/20/2003, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Alberio
Do you think Jackson6745 is molesting the clown fish in his avatar? I DO!

http://reefcentral.com/gallery/data/509/25038playD.jpg

:mad2: :mad2:

Alberio
11/20/2003, 06:19 PM
I hope they put Michael in with the general prison population.

He'll never be able to do the moonwalk again! ()*()

GinaSofia
11/20/2003, 06:29 PM
Why did Michael Jackson call Boys 2 Men?

He thought it was a delivery service.

What did the woman on the beach say to Michael Jackson?

Get out of my sun(son).

dellrio
11/20/2003, 07:58 PM
those r sick..

BrianD
11/20/2003, 08:47 PM
Please, lets try to keep the jokes PG-13 or so.

64Ivy
11/20/2003, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by ginntonic74
Whats brown and in a babies diaper.

Micheal Jackson's hand

Jackson's hand is brown? Jeez, when'd he have THAT done?!

daclozer
11/20/2003, 09:01 PM
He will never be broke... He OWNS the copyrights to every Beatle song ever written. He gets paid every time they get playted or re-recorded.. He owns many Elvis copyrights also...

Johnnyfishkiller
11/20/2003, 10:27 PM
I have a theory. Stats say that 90% of child molesters were molested as a child. So, who did mikey?

I think that dad wanted the Jax 5 to be successful so badly that he arranged for a few "private interviews" with little mike and a pedophile record exec.

Could be a good rumor.

DOLPHINMAN
11/21/2003, 12:19 AM
you guys are pretty sad. I am not saying he is guilty or not guilty.Lets wait to see what comes on the table. Then some of us will eat are words. This is America. The difference between this time and the ladt is he cant by himself freedom. So the facts will come out if there is any.

iCam
11/21/2003, 12:22 AM
he cant by himself freedom.

If you mean bale , his was set at $3,000,000.

sammystingray
11/21/2003, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by daclozer
He will never be broke... He OWNS the copyrights to every Beatle song ever written. He gets paid every time they get playted or re-recorded.. He owns many Elvis copyrights also...

True if it were us, but he also runs a freakin' zoo circus type thing on his property, and spends waaaaaaay more than any human should. The more people make, the more they tend to spend. I believe he could easily go broke. If he lived a "normal life" the copyrights would hook him up, but he doesn't live normally. I actually find it hard to believe he could make enough off the copyrights and still live the way she:D does when nobody wants to hear her:D sing anymore. The crappy parents that sent their kid over to be molested will probably be the new copyright owners soon. This mutant may be the biggest freak we will ever see. Seriously...man, I don't have a thing for sleeping with young boys, and I'm hoping nobody here does....it's not normal, and at this point an impartial jury would be impossible unless they are cave dwellers.

sammystingray
11/21/2003, 02:05 AM
Jokes...mods, I am actually holding back, but any that you feel are over the line....please just edit and leave the rest. I will actually report this to the mods myself so you can see it quickly. I don't want to offend, just make people laugh.

Q: What's the difference between Michael Jackson and a grocery bag?
A: One is white, made out of plastic, and dangerous for kids to play with and
the other you carry your groceries in !!

Q: How can you tell if Michael Jackson has company?
A: There's a big wheel parked outside his house!!

Q: Who does Michael Jackson consider a Perfect "10"?
A: Two 5 year olds.

Q: Why are Michael Jackson's pants so small?
A: Because they aren't his!

`What's black and comes in little white cans?
~Michael Jackson

Why was Michael Jackson relieved of his Cub Scout Leader duties?
~He was up to a pack a day.

`What's the difference between Mr. Potato Head and Michael Jackson?
~Michael Jackson has had more noses.

ReefGeekster
11/21/2003, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by MrSandman
What really gets me is "WHERE ARE THE FRICKIN' PARENTS OF THESE CHILDREN?!?!?"

Are parent's are sending thier children to Neverland hoping it'll turn out to be a cash cow for them? Just like last time with the $25 Million buy out Jackson paid to the kids parents, and who knows how many more that didn't make headlines.

ReefGeekster
11/21/2003, 02:39 AM
Michael Jackson was on a ship with 100 cub scouts when it hit an iceberg and
started to sink. The captain announced, "We're sinking! Everyone abandon ship!"
Michael Jackson asked, "What about the children?"
The captain replied, "Screw the children!"
Michael Jackson looked around eagerly and said, "Do we have time?"

The little kid comes to his father and asks, "Daddy, is God a man or a woman?" "Both, son, God is both." A little later the son asks another question, "Daddy, is God black or white?" "Both, son, God is both." After a brief pause, the son asks, "Daddy, is Michael Jackson God?"

ReefGeekster
11/21/2003, 02:50 AM
What does Michael Jackson and Mickey Mouse have in Common?

1) Both are black with white faces

2) Both wear white Gloves

3) Both have high pitch voices

4) Both Lives in Calif.

5) Both have Amusement Parks

6) Both have pants that are too small

7) Both Loves Kids

BrianD
11/21/2003, 08:21 AM
Let's keep the racially charged jokes out of this thread.

Thanks,

Brian

daclozer
11/21/2003, 10:42 AM
I saw a bunch of really bad jokes, but I didn't notice any racially motivated remarks. Just because someone uses the word black in a sentence doesn't mean it is racial. Can't we all just get along ??

BrianD
11/21/2003, 11:02 AM
Obviously since I have received several "reported posts" about this thread for that reason, others disagree. My request is simple, whether you agree with its merits or not.

Brian

daclozer
11/21/2003, 11:51 AM
I just found it strange that people who post jokes about children being mollested would have a probelm with the word black???? Go figure....

BrianD
11/21/2003, 12:15 PM
Who said the people who posted jokes are the ones who had a problem? Not I. In any case, some of the jokes rely heavily on his being black to make the joke "funny". I believe that is what may be offensive to some.

Brian

daclozer
11/21/2003, 12:44 PM
Waaaaah...:(

ReefGeekster
11/21/2003, 01:14 PM
There is only one Race the HUMAN RACE, anyone sees skin color wether yellow, brown, black, white, olive, red as a barrier wether in causal conversation, jokes him or herself is a racist. We are all the same color under the skin. So wether a joke is about someone's skin tone is not racist unless the person telling that joke is of the opposite?

How many times you hear a Afro American says ****** in his or her's Rap music? Yet if a person of different color says it in their song it's racist no matter who hears it?

Even in Movies Afro Americans says "Yo ****** what's up?", though again if a person of different color says it it's racist.

So only Afro Americans can say black jokes, only white people can tell white jokes, only Blonds can tell blond jokes, only Gays can tell gay jokes, only fat people can tell fat jokes, only woman can tell woman jokes, it's racism or discrimination unless that person is the same as the jokes they tell? If you belive that then you have a problem with barriers.

As offensive, everything is offensive to someone, being too fat, having body odor that doesn't appeal to you, hair color, hair style, body pericings, not QT'ing new fish, not doing research before buying a fish, not keeping a crystal clean tank, overstocking, putting non-compatible fish together, large fish in small tank (like a fat person in a mini cooper, though they don't have to live in the car), cell phone use in restaurants and other public places.

Some people even find bad spellers, or people typing in CAPS offensive.... go figure :rolleyes:

Jamesurq
11/21/2003, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by ReefGeekster
Afro American

I find that phrase offensive...:p

Unless you have an afro yourself - you cannot use it. The correct term is African American, or Black. Don't think it makes a difference? Tell it to this guy...
http://www.edu.pe.ca/gulfshore/grade9immersion/blake/afro.jpg

musicsmaker
11/21/2003, 01:38 PM
There is only one Race the HUMAN RACE, anyone sees skin color wether yellow, brown, black, white, olive, red as a barrier wether in causal conversation, jokes him or herself is a racist. You should come over to the religion and politics forum and see just how wrong you are.:lol:

dellrio
11/21/2003, 01:41 PM
ha ha ha ha too funny.. that guy is awesome.....

Crusty Old Shellback
11/21/2003, 01:44 PM
I find anything-American offensive. If we are Americans, then why does it have to be African, Mexican or Chineese American? The only TRUE Americans are the original people of this contenent that were here when OUR anscestors took over the country. Some of us came here looking for a NEW Country, others were brought here as slaves. However you got here, you are now a part of the melting pot that IS America.

Hey Jamesurq, where did you find my high school picture at? I though I got rid of those after the '70's.

Jamesurq
11/21/2003, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by blown63chevy
The only TRUE Americans are the original people of this contenent that were here when OUR anscestors took over the country.

Technically, those anscestors of ours were the ones that named it America - so the "Native Americans" predate the word America... Thus making them not Americans either....

jackson6745
11/21/2003, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by ReefGeekster
There is only one Race the HUMAN RACE, anyone sees skin color wether yellow, brown, black, white, olive, red as a barrier wether in causal conversation, jokes him or herself is a racist. We are all the same color under the skin. So wether a joke is about someone's skin tone is not racist unless the person telling that joke is of the opposite?

How many times you hear a Afro American says ****** in his or her's Rap music? Yet if a person of different color says it in their song it's racist no matter who hears it?

Even in Movies Afro Americans says "Yo ****** what's up?", though again if a person of different color says it it's racist.

So only Afro Americans can say black jokes, only white people can tell white jokes, only Blonds can tell blond jokes, only Gays can tell gay jokes, only fat people can tell fat jokes, only woman can tell woman jokes, it's racism or discrimination unless that person is the same as the jokes they tell? If you belive that then you have a problem with barriers.

As offensive, everything is offensive to someone, being too fat, having body odor that doesn't appeal to you, hair color, hair style, body pericings, not QT'ing new fish, not doing research before buying a fish, not keeping a crystal clean tank, overstocking, putting non-compatible fish together, large fish in small tank (like a fat person in a mini cooper, though they don't have to live in the car), cell phone use in restaurants and other public places.

Some people even find bad spellers, or people typing in CAPS offensive.... go figure :rolleyes:

I totally agree:)

daclozer
11/21/2003, 02:27 PM
Watch it boys or Brian will be smacking your knuckles with a ruler.. We have to protect the overly sensitive people of the owrld....

BrianD
11/21/2003, 02:42 PM
Thread closed.