PDA

View Full Version : Bay Area Starphire Glass Group Purchase

CalciumOverdose
11/17/2003, 08:08 PM
I am planning to purchase a starphire tank from mitch@ inter-american

im just wondering if anybody in RC would like to place a group order to get mitch more excited about building his tank. HEHE

i have purchased a tank from mitch before with a group, the advantages was awsome,
being a big order, it made mitch more money, and quality was great. "real great" huge discount on the tank, im talking about cheaper than cheap.
and shipping was ridiculously cheap, only thing is, we had to pick them up at oakland airport, i think it was about 300-400 bucks shipping for all 6 tanks and i ended up paying under 100 :)

and most importantly, unlike many claims in this board about mitch being late, our tanks was 3 days early :)

i have talked to mitch already, and is trying to convince him for COD. pay when it gets there.

so let me know guys

DarkDevil
11/17/2003, 09:24 PM
any particular size we need to follow or to choose from or can we give him some plans for him to build? like a clam tank or soemthing like that, and how much does it usually run, thanks.

playa
11/17/2003, 10:14 PM
Anyone in Florida that would like to get a good price on a Starphire, please send me a PM. I just bought mine(180 gallons) for a pretty good price.

73ChargerFan
11/18/2003, 12:50 PM
I might be interested. Please cross-post to the BARE, SEABAY & MARS club forums.