PDA

View Full Version : Wish me luck, Major propogation this weekend,looking for advice

Greg3333
06/22/2001, 02:10 AM
This Monday, My GF is having a c-section, my first baby. I'll not be at work, and therefore, away from the boards for WEEK!

I'll really miss the nightly injection of knowledge I've been receiving while I should have been working.:)

WRS members - hopefully I can bring my new "frag" to Green Bay next month!

Light 'em everyone!! :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

I named him "Max" and not after Jessica Alba on "Dark Angel", regardless of what she says. :D :D

Nanook
06/22/2001, 03:00 AM
Hey Greg, it's not nice to cry WOLF! Congrats on the new addition to your family, I hope everything goes well for the three of you!! I'll read a little extra to make up for your slacking indifference, ok? :D

Nanook

PS, your friends will read this in the lounge as well.

golfish
06/22/2001, 08:38 AM
Dude, all I can say is RUN FOR YOUR LIFE AND NEVER LOOK BACK. I have an 18 year old daughter and a 2 year old daughter, guess what? in 6 months I'm probably going to have a new born daughter. Run man, run and never look back. I don't know what cause's this baby thing but is sounds like it migth be catchy..

Oh yeah, your going to love it......Congrats from me and mine

Agu
06/22/2001, 02:18 PM
1) Buy her a dozen red roses !!!

2)Tell her she's made you the happiest person in the world !!!

3)Tell her this is the second best day in your life, the first best was when you met her !!!

4) While she's still in the hospital buy Max his first reef tank. Remember, the bigger the tank the greater your love for him :D.

You did ask for advice ;).

Good luck and congrats:cool: ,

Agu

olgakurt
06/22/2001, 02:31 PM
Congrats! My wife had a c-section May 23. It was a little more brutal than I expected (I watched), but she recovered quickly and couldn't wait to go home and have the baby to herself without the nurses. I took his first photos and was the first to hold him near my wife as they stiched her up. It was an awesome moment holding him.

Aleksandr "Sasha" is doing well (one month tomorrow) and I have already dressed him in his "reef" clothes I found a Babies-r-us that have fish/starfish/octopus on them.

Best of Luck!

Greg3333
06/22/2001, 11:54 PM
I guess I have a small advantage in that my girlfriend was a package deal. She came with a one year old and a three year old a couple of years ago. But this will be my first exposure to the first year. :D

The kids alreay have a 5 gallon SW tank to hold rogue crabs and will soon be getting a few shrimp from my main display.

Thanks for your comments.