PDA

View Full Version : Happy Fathers Day

mr9iron
06/17/2001, 02:41 PM
Happy Fathers day to all dads. I just wanted to share my experience with the rest of you. My thoughtful wife decided she would like to do something nice for me and she did it. Do to our work schedule we celebrated it yesterday. Anyway here it is.
Im on duty and we cant leave the station except for call or other group outings. My wife decided to cook my favorite meal,(meatloaf,mashed potatos,mushroom gravy and peas). We pulled all the trucks out of the bay and she set up a beautifully dressed table including candles and folded napkins. She presented me with my fathers day gift and we enjoyed a candle light dinner with some nice classical music in the back ground. After a great meal and conversation she decided that she would like to dance. We danced a couple of songs while o'le Frank Sinatra was doing the singing. What a great day.

paranda
06/17/2001, 09:14 PM
That sounds great! What a wonderfull wife you have! :)
My wife and kids suprised me with a trip to Roaring Camp. It's a narrow gauge steam rail road in the Santa Cruz Mountains. We spent the day riding the trains and enjoying a BBQ. I have to agree with you, What a great day! Happy Fathers Day Everyone!