PDA

View Full Version : West Coast Tropical Marine Order

RogueCorps
10/30/2003, 02:53 AM
I received my SEABay group-buy order from West Coast Tropical Marine today with all animals arriving live and active. They were double boxed and packed in shredded paper and I was surprised that two day shipping didn't even seem to phase them.

Thanks to Marc of WCTM and Cherie for handling our orders. I'd definitely recommend WCTM and will shop with him again.

-Rogue

RonSF
11/07/2003, 05:40 PM
Mine are supposed to arrive today (crossing fingers).
My question is: Why is West Coast Tropical Marine located in Florida? (noticed this on my UPS tracking page)
-Ron

Marc Daniels
11/07/2003, 06:49 PM
Ron-
Let me answer that for you. I run the business half of the operation out of Elk Grove, CA, which is just South of Sacramento in the suburbs.
The other half of the business, where the actual specimen collection and shipping occurs is out of Florida.

While I'm here, I would again like to apologize to everyone for some of the bumps we encountered with the Nassarius and Nerite snails. The good news is...as quickly as the Nassarius snails disappeared they returned in abundance a week later. Due to the problem with the Nerite snails, I am no longer offering them until I can determine what the problem was.
Thanks to everyone for their order, and especially to Cheri for her efforts in coordinating this with the club.

Marc Daniels

RonSF
11/07/2003, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by danieldm
Ron-
Let me answer that for you. I run the business half of the operation out of Elk Grove, CA, which is just South of Sacramento in the suburbs.
The other half of the business, where the actual specimen collection and shipping occurs is out of Florida.
Marc Daniels
Thanks Marc. Simple and logical explanation.
-Ron

RonSF
11/10/2003, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by RogueCorps
I received my SEABay group-buy order from West Coast Tropical Marine today with all animals arriving live and active . . . Thanks to Marc of WCTM and Cherie for handling our orders. I'd definitely recommend WCTM and will shop with him again.
-Rogue
I second all of the above. All mine arrived healthy. Good product and excellent customer service from Marc. And thanks to Cherie as well.
-Ron