PDA

View Full Version : coral beauty owners

ozadars
10/05/2003, 03:00 AM
Hi there,
I bought a coral beauty 3 days ago. She has been in the rock work for 3 days. She hasnt eaten yet and even didnt go out to swim. I know she isnt dead because from the right side of the tank i can see her. Will she come out to eat? Did yours hide for days too and didnt eat?

Take Care
Selim

Peter Schmiedel
10/10/2003, 01:25 AM
Hi Selim,

is it still hidding?

One reason for me would be that with you fish their are no ones swimming in the opne water which the CB can see. Seeing no fish swimming she could see as there is a possible danger outside.

ozadars
10/10/2003, 09:11 AM
No Peter, he i saw him laying on the sand this morning and the snails were eating him :( he hasnt eaten anything since he came and yesterday at night he first time went out of rock work and then he directly hit his nose to the sand, i think he was ill... he was also very fat but i think thats a part of illness. What this could be?

Peter Schmiedel
10/13/2003, 01:45 AM
Sorry about your loss. I can't give any diagnosis form a distance.

AttackDonut
10/13/2003, 08:38 AM
Cyanide? I know that being caught that way can stop a fish from eating.

Peter Schmiedel
10/13/2003, 08:43 AM
I visited comercial fish catchers in the Philippines this year. They work according to MAC and doent use and cyanid.

We went diving with them to see how they catch our fish. Incredible how fast and easy they catch them just with little nets. I made an report about it on my website but it is in German. Had no time to translate it yet. And unfortunately I had no underwater cam with me.