PDA

View Full Version : Trading At Traceys

the tiler
10/01/2003, 07:07 PM
Is anyone trading?
I could possibly get a green BTA out of my tank If anyone has something to trade
Jason

SeaStar
10/01/2003, 09:18 PM
If anyone has frags they want to trade for $$ I'm your guy.

joetbs
10/01/2003, 09:43 PM
Carmine, what are you looking for? I have some zoos, shrooms, and some SPS I can thin out. Purple w. green polyp monti cap, and Blue Hydnophora. Also have some encrusting Goniopora(2 types) that's doing well if you want. I'll probably frag a piece or 2 off the astreopora I'm getting.

joe

SeaStar
10/01/2003, 10:10 PM
Joe i have a 10 gal tank which I was running 24/7 for two years. It started out as a quarentine tank. never had to quarentine anything so after a year I started adding some LS, then a couple pieces of LR, then some macro for my foxface. Now since my main tank crashed and am waiting for that to mature I figure I will turn this tank into a little nano. I would be intersted in the zoo's, shrooms and both sps. I will transfer the sps to main tank as they grow out.

joetbs
10/01/2003, 10:16 PM
Carmine, I'll bring some of each. I thought I had some red shrooms somewhere but I don't see them. I'll look around a bit. I also have a Pipe Organ if you want it. I got it from GARF a few months back and it's doing good. Some polyps got eaten when I had my angel, but I see some new growth. I wanna put a Frogspawn/Hammer where it is. Do you want any Chaetomorpha algae?

joe

SeaStar
10/01/2003, 10:26 PM
Yea sure, thanks Joe. I just plumbed a 20 gal fuge into my main tank. John (reefhorse) gave me a nice variety of macros last meeting which have just all started to grow out , but I could always use more till things really start taking off.

ebqwert
10/02/2003, 08:29 AM
I have a green encrusting Gorgonian I can frag if anyone is interested.

See you on Saturday.

Eric

Lago
10/02/2003, 04:27 PM
I have three big Colts I can frag for whoever wants some. Let me know so I can frag them ASAP. Willing to donate to whoever needs so no trade or cash necessary.... as long as I don't get flooded with requests! Of course I may not turn any trades away :)

buonforte
10/02/2003, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by ebqwert
I have a green encrusting Gorgonian I can frag if anyone is interested.

See you on Saturday.

Eric

The green must look really nice. I've only seen the pink/purple encrusting ones.

Alan

buonforte
10/02/2003, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Lago
I have three big Colts I can frag for whoever wants some. Let me know so I can frag them ASAP. Willing to donate to whoever needs so no trade or cash necessary.... as long as I don't get flooded with requests! Of course I may not turn any trades away :)

Hi, I'm in on the softie group buy on saturday. I don't know if they'll be any Colts in the deal but they're one of my favorite soft corals. I'd be happy to take one.

Alan

BobCReef
10/04/2003, 05:52 AM
maybe next time on the colt. seems we are getting quite a few frags in the softie buy. want them to settle in before i start adding more

bob

katspaw
10/04/2003, 06:41 AM
I do believe we will be getting spagetti colts in this buy. Sorry I don't have the list I ordered with and with the discounts more things were added. Malcolm received the fax of everything that is suppose to come to us. My fax machine wouldn't talk to theirs :( I know that everyone will be very happy with the purchase.

Tracey

Lago
10/04/2003, 07:28 AM
I'll bring a couple large frags... not sure what type of colt they are but you can see an old picture on:

http://home.earthlink.net/~joelago/id3.html

That's the smallest one.... picture taken back in June!

RNagil
10/04/2003, 11:02 AM
Lago I sent you a pm.