PDA

View Full Version : More Stuff FS

vettenorlando
09/23/2003, 12:51 PM
Hey Everyone,

I have done pretty well so far and a lot is gone. Anyone interested in buying the following send me a message

LiveRock - Mostly Tonga Slab... lots of growth (anthelia, zoos, coraline etc) and great pieces, couple of double shelf type pieces
LiveSand
Montipora Digit (have three big pieces, I am told they are purple tip, so they are Brown with Purple tips if lighting is appropriate)
I have a few frags of the Montipora as well.
Green Slimer
Tonga PomPom (single stalk kind) Xenia
Plate Coral with pretty purple mouth.
Trumpet
Large Clam
Large Pearl Bubble Coral

Thanks

imgrtful
09/23/2003, 03:27 PM
how much on the large clam and what kind is it

goby
09/23/2003, 03:29 PM
Ari,

I will give you a call this week, I am interested in some of the LR. I am setting up a tank at work, and precured is certainly the ticket ;)

g

vettenorlando
09/23/2003, 03:59 PM
The clam is a maxima I think... Here is a picture... I'd like what I paid which is 60... its a nice clam. Picture is a bit blurry sorry but I am in a rush to get outta here and beat the traffic.

Let me know if you are interested.

vettenorlando
09/23/2003, 04:00 PM
Goby sounds good... I am out of town Thursday till Monday, but you can call my cell phone. and we can setup a time for next week if we don't get together this week.

Thorsx
09/23/2003, 06:17 PM
I am interested in the live rock and sand, let me know price if they are still available..

FishhyRen
09/24/2003, 08:17 AM
can we get a pic of the trumpet and the plate?
Thanks!

vettenorlando
09/24/2003, 12:39 PM
here's one of the plate... the lights just came on so the tentacles are out pretty far and you can't see the mouth as well.

vettenorlando
09/24/2003, 12:40 PM
heres the trumpet... its not the best pic, blurry i will try and get a better one later if u need.

goby
09/24/2003, 06:33 PM
ari,

lost your number, can you email it to me again? michael@vigg.org

tanks!

g

vettenorlando
09/24/2003, 09:06 PM
Check your email... Call me on my cell if I do not answer at the main number. I am leaving tomorrow night and will be back on Monday but don't hesitate to call.

weefishman
09/24/2003, 10:01 PM
Hey Ari, got everything home and in the tank fine. Just wanted to say once again, that I highly recommend doing business with Ari. Oh, and the LR is absolutely full of life- zoos and polyps and coraline like crazy:D. Definitely worth checking out if you're looking for live rock. The other livestock is very healthy and good looking as well.

-Jonny

...Stoked!
09/25/2003, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by vettenorlando
The clam is a maxima I think... Here is a picture... I'd like what I paid which is 60... its a nice clam. Picture is a bit blurry sorry but I am in a rush to get outta here and beat the traffic.

Let me know if you are interested. what about those digi frags on the sand there? They FS or perhaps free :)

vettenorlando
09/25/2003, 11:05 PM
Hey Stoked... nothing is for free!!! lol... I have been selling off the frags for 5 or 10 bucks depending on their size.... Of course if you were to buy the clam or were buying the live rock or something i would probably throw one in.

...Stoked!
09/25/2003, 11:15 PM
Hehe, cant hurt to try :)
Are you anywhere near UCF?

vettenorlando
09/26/2003, 11:04 AM
No, I am between Universal Studios, Sea World and Disney in the Dr. Phillips area.

vettenorlando
10/02/2003, 08:44 PM
Hey Everyone,

A few of you showed some interest in what is left of my setup. A couple of you called while I have been out of town. I am back in town for the weekend if anyone is interested in stopping by. Just let me know... shoot me a message and lets get together, best time is Saturday morning or anytime on Sunday.

Thanks

jay24k
10/02/2003, 10:51 PM
What do you have left?

vettenorlando
10/03/2003, 07:51 AM
Please read the top of the post, that is what is left, I have been out of town so have not moved anything.

jay24k
10/03/2003, 01:20 PM
What are you looking for for the plate and bubble coral? You have any pictures?

Thanks.

MacnReef
10/06/2003, 02:16 PM
How much for the slimer?

Mike

narwhol
10/08/2003, 01:02 AM
I would love some live rock:D yep! i gotta get me some LR, that is if you have any left. whats the price? :smokin:

vettenorlando
10/08/2003, 09:06 PM
Hey Everyone,

If you are interested in picking up rock, sand or anything, or just want to come and take a look this weekend please feel free as I am going tobe around. Those that have talked to me understand that I travel frequently, so I just thought I would mention that I am going tobe home.

If you want to stop by send me an email to vettenorlando@bellsouth.net. I will send you my phone numbers to setup a time and give directions.

hope to see you. Once everything inside the tank is gone then the rest is bound to go.

vettenorlando
10/11/2003, 08:16 AM
Hey Everyone Again!

I had two people come by and pick up some rock yesterday, both I think left pretty happy. I have just under half of what I originally had still in the tank. I have a couple pieces of base and the rest is Premium Tonga Slab, covered with coraline, anthelia, zoos, and other corals. Come and get it! Call me if you are interested 407.491.4549, I will be here today and tomorrow but then gone for a few weeks.

Ari