PDA

View Full Version : Group Deal

greenman
09/22/2003, 01:29 AM
Capital Reefs Society-

My name is Marc Daniels, and I am with West Coast Tropical Marine in Elk Grove, CA...that's just South of Sacramento. I would like to offer your club a discounted Reef Janitor Package consisting of some of today's most efficient reef janitors.
Nassarius snails @ only $0.65 each
Cerith snails @ only $0.85 each
Nerite snails @ only $0.94 each
Caulerpa prolifera @ only $11.00 per pound.
Right Hand Hermit Crabs @ only $0.70 each
The right hand hermit crabs are a fairly new item in the hobby. According to Dr. Ronald Shimek they offer the same benefits & risks as using scarlet hermits or blue leg hermits. We recommend Nassarius snails rather than hermits to our customers, but still offer the hermits to those customers that use them.

I can offer the Capital Reefs Society this discounted deal, but I would need a total order of at least $200.00 to do so. Shipping would be by next day air, and this makes if very efficient from a cost perspective when spread across multiple members. I can have the order shipped to arrive at a single location the day of a club meeting, so that it can be dispersed during a club meeting. The shipment will already be divided by the individual orders so all you would need to do is hand them out. We offer a live arrival guarantee! I've attached a copy of our acclimation process and live arrival guarantee.

Regards,
Marc Daniels

witowsks
09/22/2003, 04:31 AM
$200.00, thats alot of snails.....lol

partagas
09/22/2003, 08:28 AM
Does that come with butter on the side.

Sorry, did not have breakfast yet......

vmiller
09/22/2003, 08:39 AM
I'll take 10 of each snail if we meet the minimum. That's about $25

witowsks
09/22/2003, 08:44 AM
right hand hermit crab....what about the left hand ?? :D

:bum:

greenman
09/22/2003, 10:35 AM
ill take 5 of each of the following...

Nassarius snails @ only $0.65 each
Cerith snails @ only $0.85 each
Nerite snails @ only $0.94 each
Right Hand Hermit Crabs @ only $0.70 each

total 15.7

Marc Daniels
09/22/2003, 06:58 PM
Capital Reefs Society-

How about if we waive the $200.00 minimum order requirement. The clubs that I've dealt with to date have had quite a few members, and I have not had any problem generating large orders. From looking at your web site I get the impression that you have a smaller member base, and I can happily adjust the order criteria to accommodate you.

greenman
09/22/2003, 07:46 PM
Nice, Im sure more ppl will show intrest...
We have a meeting this week and im sure more ppl want some....