PDA

View Full Version : Complete set -- Lafayette, IN

purduefan
09/18/2003, 02:13 PM
I'm going back to grad school and will no longer have the time or the $$ for fishkeeping for the next several years. I have two systems available; one empty the other is about 6 months old and was going to be a reef. I really would like to sell both of them as "complete" systems rather than messing around with parting them out. I have:

55 gal all glass aquarium
Custom Oak Stand
Oak canopy with 3 96 watt pc (2-10k, 1 actinic from AH supply) the bulbs should be replaced soon they are about 9 months old.
Fluval 304
2 powerheads
Heater (200 watts)

There are some scratches on the back of the tank. No leaks.
This is empty and ready to go. I'd like $300 for all which is basically the cost of the lights, but I would consider all reasonable offers.

The second one is:
90 gal all glass reef with single corner overflow
AquaC EV 180 skimmer with Dolphin pump
Korallin Calc Reactor with 5 lb CO2 bottle with needle valve and solenoid
Sqwd
2 silent one pumps
About 120 pounds of live rock -- mostly marshal some fiji
Hamilton lights with 2 175W MH (both 10K) and 2 55 W pc actinic in a metal hood with cooling fans.
Heater
I'll also include some salifert and red sea test kits, an auto top off float switch, custom oak stand and canopy (the Hamilton hood fits inside) various chemicals (such as turbo calc, iodine etc). I've got a DSB and have added a detritivore kit from Inland Aquatics to the tank. Inhabitants that I was able to add include: 1 purple ribbon gorgonian, a feather duster, various snails and some blue leg hermit crabs, 1 fox face rabbit fish, 1 flame angle both fish are happy and healthy. I also have a couple of basic mushrooms on 2 of the rocks. This system is about 6 months old and I was just getting ready to start building it. I've got about $3,000 in equipment/liverock/livestock and misc. I'd like to sell for about $2,000 but will consider reasonable offers. Please don't ask to buy individual parts since this is up and running.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

cr85r
09/18/2003, 02:20 PM
how much u want for Hamilton lights ?

cr85r
09/18/2003, 02:21 PM
how long is the fixture

cr85r
09/18/2003, 02:22 PM
let me know if u want to part out

lil_mikey69
09/18/2003, 03:33 PM
I really would like to sell both of them as "complete" systems rather than messing around with parting them out.

playful1
09/18/2003, 04:04 PM
I'm here in Lafayette, and would be interested in the 55 , send me some pics or shoot me an e-mail and I can come by and look at it, I really just needs a new stand and canopy for my 55 but could probably take it all off your hands if it looks right...Thanks Dustin

purduefan
09/18/2003, 04:54 PM
playful1 -- sent you an email.