PDA

View Full Version : FS: ASM G1 Skimmer

marino
09/17/2003, 04:50 PM
Selling a brand new, never touched water, still factory sealed box (did i get my point across) ASM G1 protein skimmer. This is an in-sump skimmer and is rated for up to a 100G tank. Manufacturer warranty is in effect since I have the original receipt. Asking $195 shipped to any 48 states.

For more information, please read below what one of the online stores posted about this skimmer.

The ASM skimmers are made by the other half of EuroReef after the two companies split. These are excellent skimmers utilizing THE SAME PUMPS, SAME DESIGN, and SAME AWESOME EFFICIENCY as the EUROREEF models. The ONLY difference is: The ASM skimmer utilizes an Extruded PVC body to save on manufacturing costs! Euroreef uses cell cast acrylic. Also, there is no threaded union for the collection cup. The ASM Skimmer uses a slip fit with an O-Ring. Excellent and very easy to take off and clean!
The same pump, same impeller system and same efficiency at a lower price to you!

marino
09/17/2003, 04:52 PM
I'm selling the skimmer because I decided to combine my 2 tanks into one sump system. I purchased the larger G3 to do the job. Awesome skimmers.

marino
09/18/2003, 11:01 AM
I really need to move this item to pay for other tank stuff. PRICE IS LOWERED TO $185 SHIPPED. I paid $253 (including tax and shipping) for this item. You can find this skimmer in THIS (http://www.globeaqua.com/allseas.html) site. You then have to pay shipping so you are looking to pay at least $225.