PDA

View Full Version : Who here are Saltwaterfish outcasts?

Megalodon
09/16/2003, 03:06 AM
I just got kicked off the site for calling them on their ridiculous censorship and not allowing PMing.

I hear there are many others.

:mixed:

RicksReefs
09/16/2003, 05:30 AM
welcome to the land of the free. :cool:

GinaSofia
09/16/2003, 05:35 AM
Oh..yeah, let me "formally" say welcome!!

jcigars
09/16/2003, 07:15 AM
I lasted about three weeks.:D

They kept deleting my posts because I haven't heard from them about my order. Oh and get this they charged my credit card but the order never shipped (illegal).

I'm very happy here anyway.

Thanks Reef Central.

Jamesurq
09/16/2003, 08:17 AM
aye...

banned 5 or 6 times - here.

Megalodon
09/16/2003, 09:51 AM
Those people are incredible, huh? I was a responsible member... wasting over 200 posts on their feeble site! I'm so mad now.
:blown:
My last post, entitled I think "Read This!!! Censorship!!!" they totally edited all the posts to make me look stupid and of course didn't allow my response or others who agree with me. Of course, there are many members there hood-winked by them.

Yeah, this site is so great. I can't believe how much better it is. Everyone sounds so much more in the loop and real. This style really does a better job of providing information too, by allowing PMing so many links to great sites and articles.

Wonder what their Mods think when they read stuff like this. I notice a lot of them read and post here and even plug Saltwaterfish too... which is fine except they're hypocrites. I only plugged this site on their site ONCE because I was mad.
:uzi: :jester: :jester: :jester:

Medaka
09/16/2003, 08:11 PM
Sounds kinda like this site.

Anemone
09/16/2003, 11:32 PM
Folks, we try and limit the cross-board trash talking. It does no one any good.

Thanks for understanding.

Kevin