PDA

View Full Version : flame angle & coral beauty

Digger 048
09/12/2003, 10:50 PM
I have a 120 gal reef tank, in the tank I have a coral beauty and other various fish. I would like to add a flame angle to my tank but I am concerned that the two might not get along. I also have a yellow tang that has been in the tank for about 7 months. I recently added a copperband butterfly fish, the tang was aggressive for about two days, then eased up. I was looking for some input on this combination, and if the tang would be the problem or the coral beauty, any input would be greatly appreciated.

hammerhead
09/12/2003, 10:58 PM
Im sure that copperband is not a reef safe fish and the flame it may chew on some soft corals, sponges, mantles of clams and invertebrates same for the coral beauty.

Digger 048
09/12/2003, 11:08 PM
the cbb is so far doing fine with the corals he is starting to nip at the apstasia in the tank which is what i put him in for, has'nt touched the corals yet as for the angles i am more concerned in there temperment than there appetite for corals mostly the pygmies will nip but not do severe damage. i have had the coral beauty for a while now she nips at some gorgonia every now and then nothing to severe

hammerhead
09/12/2003, 11:13 PM
Oh for got to tell you

http://reefcentral.com/gallery/data/500/30223welcome.gif