PDA

View Full Version : Centropyge nox

pipen
09/12/2003, 02:17 PM
I have bought a wonderfull Centropyge nox. I have him in a small tank to get him to eat what I wanat him to eat. He now eats ordinary flakes, spirulina flakes, frozen artemia, frozen mysid shrimp,sallad, broccoli. I know he can be a threat to my coralls and that is my question. Do I dare to let this beautifull creature in to my tank? I know that these small angelfishes can be a threat but I realy want a onest oppinion from someone that have experience from especially the nox.

Tarasco1
09/12/2003, 05:25 PM
Finding information on the midnight angel is pretty tough, there aren't that many people out there that have one. When I asked about these guys before, the response that I got was pretty much the same as for all dwarf angels: You're taking a chance. I say go for it, but be prepared to try and catch him if he starts to munch on your corals.

Totlxtc
09/12/2003, 08:04 PM
I've had mine for 2 years or so and it hasnt bothered a single coral in my tank. Everything from SPS's to softies (no clams yet). Mine is rather shy around strangers but out and about all day when i'm the only one home. Its a beautiful fish and the one thats given me the least amount of trouble.