PDA

View Full Version : FS: New ASM G1 and Used Berlin Turbo Skimmers

marino
09/12/2003, 01:39 AM
I've decided to combine two separate systems into one. Therefore, I am selling 2 skimmers and buy one that can handle both tanks. I'm selling a brand new, never opened, factory sealed ASM G1 Series and a used but very clean Red Sea Berlin Turbo protein skimmers.

The ASM G1 Series is a copy of the EuroReef skimmer. The basic design, function and performance are the same. G1s are rated for 100 gallons and is an in sump model. Tube diameter is 5.5" and 19" high. This comes with a Sedra 2500 pump. I paid $220 plus tax and shipping for this item. Warranty is in effect since I still have the receipt. Asking price is $190 plus actual shipping.

The Red Sea Berlin Turbo is rated for 150 gallons and up. The collection cup is modified so the skimmate drains to waste jug or container. This is extremely helpfull if you are working in a very tight space. The entire unit is clean and fully funtional. To be honest, you will find people who had to constantly adjust the unit to produce the desired skimmate. I've NEVER had that problem. It took me a couple of days to dial it in. It worked perfectly and maintenance free once I got it going.

Yes, you can find better skimmers in the market. BUT, you can't find a better one for $65. That is my asking price: $65 plus actual shipping.

Thank you for looking.

firemouth4416
09/12/2003, 10:30 AM
Find out the shipping to 60137 in Illinois and I think we have a deal Thanks John call me at my cell 6308808176 Thanks

marino
09/12/2003, 03:49 PM
Red Sea Berlin Turbo tentatively sold.

ASM skimmer still available. I'll sell the skimmer for $195 shipped to 48 states.