PDA

View Full Version : next meeting

Malcolm_C
09/08/2003, 01:34 PM
i'm going to try to attend you next meeting, anyone trading acro's yet? I'm just going to bring a gallon of green water so be sure you have some ziplocks.

henkelsfamily
09/08/2003, 07:06 PM
would love to but I do not think that you want flat worms.

Malcolm_C
09/08/2003, 09:39 PM
what you got, I'll trade you, I can take care of them

Ocean Image
09/09/2003, 10:42 AM
I'll be there. Not too much to trade just yet. Once I get a calcium Rx up and running (will happen this month) I should get some good growth to propagate. THEN I will be begging to trade.

See you at the meeting

JRegs
09/10/2003, 08:09 AM
Malcolm,
I'm looking for a frogspawn and remember you had a few. I think all the frags I have you already have but let me know what didn't make it from the pooled order we did and I'll see what I have.

Also, taking orders for xenia...anyone want any :rolleye1:

Malcolm_C
09/10/2003, 08:42 AM
rigs, all i have that survived from the group order is the monti, tricolor and stag and the purple acro. what frags do you have? i had a heat issue and the others died, its a shame because most were doin well. bring what you can spare. I also just recently fraged my yellow acro, I could bring you that too. and I'll bring your both types of frog spawn. and if you want I have a cabbage leather adult that you can just have. i'm getting rid of all my softies.

amonhen
09/10/2003, 08:52 AM
Well, folks, I am scheduled to make a presentation tonight, and I will, but don't expect a multimedia extravaganza. My wife and I have been fighting with Dell for the past few weeks, and we just sent our new laptop back. This was supposed to serve our digital camera, and do my presentation. I have made due with an old iMac, but I took all the pics last night; it won't be as complete as I wanted, but I think all the elements will be there, and the discussion will be useful.

Anyway, my hands are already full for this meeting, so I won't be bringing anything for trading.

--Jeff

Ocean Image
09/10/2003, 10:10 AM
Malcolm,

What softies do you have. I just set up a softie tank for my parents and they are ready to start stocking. I will bring some pictures of the new setup. BTW I may be late to the meeting, damn golf interfering again. I just can't let this weather pass with out whippin the old sticks around.

JRegs
09/10/2003, 01:13 PM
Jeff, I can bring a laptop... It's not great, but it could show some pics. Let me know.

Malcolm, to tell you the truth I don't know what I still have but I'll make some frags and you got first pick.

amonhen
09/10/2003, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by JRegs
Jeff, I can bring a laptop... It's not great, but it could show some pics. Let me know.

John,

Thanks for the offer, but I already have the iMac with me, I'm going to show photos on that.

--Jeff

Malcolm_C
09/10/2003, 01:22 PM
Creeper

i have

GSP's
a large cabbabe leather
a few frags of capenella
brown and silver button polyops

Ocean Image
09/10/2003, 04:38 PM
Malcolm

I would be interested in some GSP's and capnella, but I'll have to owe you on the trade. I should have some nice stuff in the near furture. I only lost one frag from the frag fest, and I'm hooking up a Ca Rx this week.