PDA

View Full Version : Huge sumps/ holding tanks at SAMS's

JSC
05/20/2001, 11:01 PM
I just brought some frags into my freinds LFS and he had this huge, like 300 gallon, sump that he got from Sams outlet. I dont know what Sams had it labled for use as but he had about 1000 feeders in it and filled to the top with water, it was very sturdy. My freind was not in so I did not get to ask him what he paid for it but this thing was sweet. Made out of a hard blue plastic of some sort it was cube shaped and stood about 4 feet tall by about 3-4 feet wide. I was like damn that would make an awesome sump in my basement! My 150 rubbermaid is OK but this thing! Whew! The only problem is the guy said it would not fit through a regular door so I would not be able to get it in my basement :(. He said they had to cut the legs off and take all the moulding off their door, which is pretty wide, to get it in. I am going to check the price and measure out anyway. Anyway just though I would let ya know if you have a Sams around you.

FishGeeek
05/21/2001, 08:24 AM
I bought a 55 gal plastic container for $20 the other day. Love it. But here in Colorado it was the biggest I saw at Sam's.

Brian