PDA

View Full Version : North Star Corals - Excellent Service and Livestock!

pi
09/05/2003, 09:21 AM
Let me start out by saying I have ordered livestock from almost every online vendor at least once and I have come to expect certain things that I just accepted as the norm or standard operating procedures. Things such as sub par boxing and preparation, bags not labeled, no invoice or packing slip, small frags or colonies, some dead or dying animals, shipping delays or not shipped when told, no follow-up after the sale, corals differ from expectation or were not exactly what the picture said they were. Well, Bill and North Star Corals proved all these wrong. I received the frags yesterday and I could not be happier!

The box was prepared perfectly and clearly marked fragile and double taped. All corals were triple bagged and marked. A packing slip was included that cross referenced my order to each bag. The frags were HUGE. I could easily frag these today and recoup 100% of my investment. Within minutes each was reaching towards the light with polyps extended. He even included a bonus frag from his exotic page. There were no losses!

As you can tell, I highly recommend North Star Corals.

Thanks Bill!

Paul

Doughster4
09/05/2003, 03:12 PM
What an incredible website! Best pictures I have seen.

Bungle
09/05/2003, 04:08 PM
link?

pi
09/05/2003, 04:14 PM
The corals look just as nice as the pictures too!

http://www.northstarcorals.com/

SawCJack00
09/05/2003, 05:15 PM
Wow thanks for the great write up Paul. I'm glad you liked them. Let me know if I can be of service again. Take care.

cwbroden
09/25/2003, 02:25 PM
Anyone else shopped with North Star Corals? I am leaning towards purchasing from them and wanted other opinions.

pi
09/25/2003, 02:49 PM
I FINALLY purchased a digital camera last week. I plan to post pics soon!

NathanH
09/25/2003, 06:01 PM
I have ordered form Northstar as well. I am very pleased at the size and color of the frags. The pics on his website do not do justice to the frags. I will be ordering from him again.

NathanH
09/25/2003, 06:07 PM
I just remembered that I had posted some pics of my frags when I got them. Here is the link: http://my.core.com/~nathanncnm/realpage/nates_reef_2_006.htm

I will try to update them sometime this weekend.