PDA

View Full Version : Coralhound Reactor is Awesome

drtango
05/20/2001, 09:52 AM
Finally got my reactor from coralhound set up. I would compare the quality of this unit to any of the "manufactured" units with some design innovations that are probably better. Fit and finish are professional, setup a breeze. Would recommend this unit highly. See thread for the post that started it all.

http://archive.reefcentral.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=13981

audleon
05/21/2001, 09:37 AM
Hello all,

Just wanted to post an update after having my CH reactor for several months now. At first, I was having problems with CO2 pockets building up slowing my drip rate. Finally, I just left the reactor alone, and now I have a constant CA level of 440 with my alk at about 3.2. Absolutely one of the best investments I have made. I got tired of dealing with the delicate balance of Alk and Ca, but the reactor has really cut down on maintenance. Thanks again Coralhound and thanks to all the DIY guys who help to make the hobby more affordable and more enjoyable.

Take it easy,

audleon

coralhound
05/21/2001, 04:15 PM
AWWW SHUCKS :o

thanks guys!!! Its nice to hear that things are continuing to go well out there with the reactors that I have made for fellow reefers out there.

CH