PDA

View Full Version : Now What?

huflungdung
08/24/2003, 05:22 PM
Ok basically i don't trust lfs people any more. I have my tank cycled and ready to go, and now im choosing things to put in there. Its a 20 gal micro, red sea skimmer, 2 clowns (saddleback and either true or false percula, don't know how to tell the difference), a conch, and plenty of live rock. What do you think would be good hardy additions to the tank? I also want a starfish, so what would go well in there? No corals, too expensive.......

xL4zYx
08/24/2003, 05:26 PM
What about a sixline wrasse? They're color, hardy, and are well suited for smaller tanks. That would probably be the last fish you could get though. And make sure you have a cover.

georgecs
08/24/2003, 05:30 PM
Myself I like to stick with softies there very simple to keep and will grow easy over time, take pictures from time to time and then skim thru them to see the changes, I really dont like starfish as they have a tendency to knock over corals.
Good luck on your new hobby there's never a dull moment in it.

skippy2
08/24/2003, 06:32 PM
What about a couple of gobies or a yellow watchman goby with a pistol shrimp. My understanding is the 2 would hang out together. In my 20g. I have 2 clowns, 1 blue goby (his buddy jumped the first night) and a peppermint shrimp. The pepp shrimp eats out of my hand and also cleans my hand.

huflungdung
08/24/2003, 09:35 PM
Would the wrasse, gobies, and shrimp all get along? Also i need something to clean up algae along the sides what should i get?