PDA

View Full Version : Turbofloter 1000 Skimmer & Pump

GregDoug
08/16/2003, 10:01 PM
The Turboflotor 1000 (measures 21-1/4" x 15" x 7-1/2") includes a pump and all fittings, and can be used "hang-on" style, sit beside tank, and inside or outside sump. Only the pump needs to be placed in the aquarium or sump. Two outflow boxes direct water back to the aquarium or sump, while eliminating any leftover bubbles.

I used the turboflotor skimmer in my 125 gallon saltwater aquarium and it works perfectly. If you have a saltwater tank, you need this skimmer. The skimmer is used (by me) and is about 6 months old. The only modifications made to this skimmer is that I had to apply some sealant to a scratch of one of the small flow tubes. I have cleaned it well and am ready to ship it to you!

If you are interested, please email me at LisaAndMikeFamil@aol.com or you may PM me. I am asking for $200 which includes all shipping costs and such.

http://www.drgmedia.com/tf.jpg

asch803
08/17/2003, 11:17 AM
is this the turboflotor multi? your price is pretty high considering it's been used for 6 months and this skimmer can be purchased new from PremiumAquatics for $189...if it's not the multi, then it's really overpriced...if you'll come down alot, i'm interested...

GregDoug
08/17/2003, 02:06 PM
Hello,

Yes, it is the multi. I had gotten the skimmer from Dr. Fosters and Smith and with shipping, the cost was about $300 so I had thought $200 was a fair price. If it is not, please email me with an offer and we can discuss it from there.

GregDoug
08/18/2003, 04:01 PM
Okay, I have dropped the price to $150 so if anyone wants it, please email me or PM me.