PDA

View Full Version : Three cheers for Mom! Hip, hip, hooray!

gas4544
05/08/2001, 12:09 PM
I received the best e-mail from my Mom this morning; it made me cry on my keyboard. I am so thankful for both of my parents and for the relationship I have with them. They are two of my best friends.

Just a reminder that Mothers' Day is coming up. Make sure you at least send a nice card that arrives on time. And if she doesn't live locally, give her a phone call. Remember, she gave you life! Uhhh, Dad had something to do with that, too. His day is coming up next month.

So, let's hear it for Moms averywhere.

JMC
05/09/2001, 03:50 PM
Hello GAS4544

I see no one has replied to this post and thought I would just say I agree with everything you have to say.

We get caught up in our daily lives of work,home,aquariums,taking kids to ball practice and things of that nature and tend to forget some of the really important things in life....like our MOTHERS. Please, everyone take the time to remember MOM this Sunday, Before it's to late. I'm not trying to depress anyone or make you feel sorry for me but, my Mother passed away 4 yrs ago and Mothers day is always a bummer for me. So, call or go see your MOM sunday. Tell her you love her.

Well, I'll get off my soapbox now. Thanks for listening.

JMC

Ophidia
05/09/2001, 11:06 PM
<b>Amen</b>!
Mother-in-laws, too!
Chris

gas4544
05/13/2001, 02:33 PM
Today's the day!