PDA

View Full Version : Orion Fan Order Payment & Pick Up Details

Scuba_Dave
07/30/2003, 08:54 AM
I have calculated out the costs per person & will be sending out PM's/E-mail to everyone on how to pay. Check/Cash or Paypal is fine. They misunderstood me on shipping, they ended up shipping 3 day which cost more - $9 per person.
Please Post here or PM/or E-mail with any questions.
Please Post here or PM/or E-mail with how you want to arrange PU. I live on South Shore & work in Wellesley, & generally travel to Cape Anne every other weekend to dive (not this weekend). My wife also works at the World Trade Center in Boston & you could PU from her. She has a foot injury tho & can't walk to meet anyone.

Also let me know if you want additional fan guards (U-Do-It Electronics has them for $2 w/tax), or the quick disconnects - $0.25 per fan.

Paypal is Daveyb (at) Juno (dot) com

Reef-lite
07/30/2003, 01:08 PM
Dave, I'll send you a check. Can you send me your address? Can you drop off all of my stuff when you drop off the U-tubes at Marvin's? I have (2) U-tubes, (4) 11-2, (2) finger guards, (4) quick connects. Gracias.

Scuba_Dave
07/31/2003, 07:41 AM
Ok, that's one, where is everyone else?

seasno
07/31/2003, 04:11 PM
Hey Dave:

I will be glad to send you a check also if you pm me your address. As far as pick up goes? I am down in Quincy at corporate every Wednesday for an overnight, maybe we could work something out, I also have to pick up my bulbs at Jeremy's, and my copy of Anyhony's book from Richard's when that stuff comes in. I am not that well versed on the area so let me know what works best for you, and I will make it work.

Thanks for all your hard work! :thumbsup:

Craig

Scuba_Dave
07/31/2003, 05:28 PM
Just for anyone thinking about purchasing these fans, these ROCK! I had 2 larger house fans on the tank/sump which have not prevented tank from creeping up to 82-84 by the end of the lite cycle. Installed 2 yesterday temporarily until I can take hood off. Came home today same time, tank is at a ROCK SOLID 80.5!!
Wooohoooo!!

These things are great!!

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/w/super.gif

Craig, sent you PM

Scuba_Dave
08/01/2003, 03:22 PM
bump