PDA

View Full Version : WTB (little off topic) Dell Latitude CPi

Bgywrinkle
07/28/2003, 08:07 PM
This is really a lot off topic, but with all the coputer professionals in this group I thought someone might have what I'm looking for.
This could help support the Reef Obsession.
I need to find a dell latitude CPi used and cheap. My current 300 served its purpose nicely but the screen or boards behind the screen have failed. So if any one has a 300 or better I'm in need.

Thanks for putting up with this thread.

Regards,
Don

nickoz
07/28/2003, 11:17 PM
Don,
I dont have the laptop but if you get the latitude I have some accessories, extra batteries, cdrom drive, Network card, modem, and other odds and ends... Im sure we can work out a frag swap... hehe.... Let me know, they are collecting dust at the momment..

-nick

Scuba_Dave
08/08/2003, 07:50 PM
You still have batteries? Model of battery? My cousin might be looking for battery(ies) for his daughter's laptop

Bgywrinkle
08/08/2003, 08:15 PM
Dave,

I'm planning on finding another latitude (hopefully) and plan on using the 2 Batteries and memory I have from this one. If for some reasdo I can't find one, I'll let you know.

Regards,
Don

Scuba_Dave
08/08/2003, 08:21 PM
Sorry, actually I meant does nickoz still have spares? or did you get them from him?

Bgywrinkle
08/08/2003, 08:25 PM
I never got them from Nick -- didn't want to until I knew for sure I was going to have one that functioned.

Mit flea Market comming up 8/17-- maytbe then.

Don

nickoz
08/09/2003, 10:27 AM
Dave, send me a PM with your number, I will give you a call

-nick