PDA

View Full Version : fs: 12G Acrylic Flat Back Hex w/csl 64W PC cheap!

todd_nano
07/28/2003, 01:32 PM
Hi,

I'm selling my old 12 Gallon Acrylic Flat Back hex tank. I've neglected it for a while due to new tanks and now I just dont have time for dealing with it anymore. Its got a 64W CSL retrofit lighting in the hood (the reflector is really scratched up, so you might want to get a new one of those), rio pump (its like an internal closed loop with a back divider). also a trionic heater. Its a really gorgeous tank when its all cleaned up, very clean looking with everything hidden in the back. The acrylic IS scratched up in several places so you'll have to buff those out if you want, the bulbs are about 6 mos old, and the tank is covered in coraline/algae. So it is gona take you a while to clean it all up. I'm asking just 120$ obo (the lighting alone is basically worth that). If you go to this link: http://www.geocities.com/todds_reef/12pictures.html

you can see some pictures of it in its prime on a very old website. I can take some pictures of it now if you really want. It Is a mess, but a fixable one at a very cheap price.

email me at tbretl@bates.edu if your interested. dont PM me. Pick up only in barrington, RI. (I live 10 mins from the coral reef aquarium in seekonk if you wana make 2 trips in one).

heuerfan
07/30/2003, 06:34 PM
Are you selling any of the corals? I like your zoos!

Thanks!

todd_nano
07/30/2003, 06:39 PM
nah, I sold those to CRA in seekonk. I guess they sold them almost right after I left the store. The tanks empty.