PDA

View Full Version : "The 65 R/R is in"

biohazard
07/25/2003, 04:32 PM
The fish place called me and said it has arrived!!.....ordered a iwaki pump should be here monday. Yea it should only be a couple weeks away from the big move!!!

Cant wait...its gonna be sweet!!!...lol...

Well take care all and see ya at the meet!!!!
Ken.

M_Phobos
07/26/2003, 06:47 AM
Ken,

Lemme know what day you're setting it up! I'll come over and give you a hand....

Later,
Fred

Loudz34
07/26/2003, 11:17 AM
Ken,
so friday were gonna plumb it in right...lol..... Remember, dont get the overflow kit you just need the two bulkheads for the glass,( I actually have the drain bulkhead, so you need the return, I believe its 3/4 id and 1-1.25 od... They will know, Heck if you want I can pick the tank up for you since its only a few blocks away from me... :rollface: ),Remember were gonna make our own with durso and return, I have plenty of pvc floating around here to set it up.....

biohazard
07/26/2003, 02:59 PM
That would be great Fred....my #is 434-6041 call me will hook up and i have a frag for ya too stop over for the pre set up....lol....but yea call me.

Greg cool beans...i was lookin at the overflow kit at tfp and it was 39.99.....so i waited im glad. Like i told fred....call me will meet up for a pre set up. If yall have any lumber around let me know, or im hittin the depot.....Did you put any of that sand in the refu greg?....let me know on that too.

Well take care and THANKS for the help!!!
(wifey not in to it...lol)
Ken.

Loudz34
07/26/2003, 05:41 PM
Yea dont buy that kit.. As far as lumber, Sorry man, We can go to hoedepot and pick some up .... but I'll talk to you tomorrow about it at the meet.. See ya then... Greg