PDA

View Full Version : Brs Totm - And The Winner Is . . .

RobboT
07/21/2003, 07:19 PM
and the winner is . . .

TANK #1 - matt-davis-sq

Congratulations Matt.

The complete list of tanks is:

Tank #1 - matt-davis-sq
Tank #2 - One Eye
Tank #3 - reefrenots
Tank #4 - HeavyDC2
Tank #5 - sparkyee
Tank #6 - Scuba_Dave

Thanks to all of the entrants. I like many others am always pleasantly surprised at the quality of the tanks kept by our members. This sure was a close contest. :smokin:

seasno
07/21/2003, 07:22 PM
Congratulations Matt!

Congrats to all the runners up also...nice tanks!

one eye
07/21/2003, 07:32 PM
Congrats Matt, Nice Tank! That's a monster of a frog spawn!

Heavydc2
07/21/2003, 07:40 PM
Nice Tank Matt, is that a frogspawn or a torch. I like it. I guess I need more sps lol...

tstone
07/21/2003, 07:44 PM
Congratulations Matt. As your prize for TOTM I have a nice Jacket for you. Let me know when you want it. :D

one eye
07/21/2003, 07:48 PM
OK Dave we did our gracious loser bit, now lets whine and cry.:bounce1: :bounce2: :bounce3: I WANTED THE FREE HAT

No seriously :mad2: nice tank Matt:mad2:

Cograts again Matt.:D

Scuba_Dave
07/21/2003, 07:53 PM
Congrats, nice tank & a close race, I was right there...

ummm, speaking of gracious loser, whats the door prize for last place....:p .....Maybe next year

Syris
07/21/2003, 08:04 PM
Congratulations. Nice tank and well deserved.

matt-davis sq.
07/21/2003, 09:28 PM
Thank you very much everyone. I was reluctant to enter, and thus am even more pleasantly surprised that I actually won this thing. I guess I should have more confidence in my tank. I look forward to entering again maybe next year when my tank is hopefully even better. They were all beutiful, and I'm sure I will face such stiff competition again. One-eye, I'd love some of those zonathids. And speaking of frags, that is a monster torch coral, green with beige tips. It is quite enormous, and I'm planning to frag off a few heads eventually for BRS members. When's our next frag swap anyways? If its this weekend I can't make it. Maybe I'll cut off a few for the one at the end of August?

I get a hat? Wow. I didn't think I got anything out of this. By the way, there will be free, non-Xenia frags to all the other entrants at the next meeting I can attend.

As for the jacket. Seriously, I need to get out there and get it. This is getting ridiculous. Are you available this week. I'll call tomorrow,

Thank you so much again,

Matt:cool:

hardo4
07/21/2003, 09:50 PM
congrads matt-davis-sq!!! Nice tank!