PDA

View Full Version : Built my canopy for my 75 this weekend, here are some pics

andro
07/06/2003, 10:56 PM
http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=211069

Fish-o-holic
07/06/2003, 11:46 PM
Nicely done. I just built myself a new stand and canopy for my 90G. Turned out much better than I expected. I gotta get pics of mine up someday.

BTW, it's gonna look really nice stained. What kinda stain were you thinking?

andro
07/07/2003, 06:00 AM
Thanks. I would love to see a pic of yours when you put it online. I am planning on staining it natural cherry because that is the color of the rest of our living / dining room stuff.

musicsmaker
07/07/2003, 09:01 AM
Nice work, andro. My frame is done, and I set the tank up outside for a piece of mind test. I had to take a timeout from it to cut some doors. Our new carpet wouldn't let any of the doors close in our house, so I had to cut 9 of them. :eek2: After I close in the frame, I'll send you something in the eMail. I basically took pictures of EVERY step and will be making a step by step guide.

andro
07/07/2003, 09:14 AM
Cool. I am gonig to put my pictures into a step by step webpage and then start up a page on my reef tank, i am hoping to find some free time to do that, hopefully soon. I would love to see pictures of what you did so far.

-Ian

musicsmaker
07/07/2003, 09:27 AM
I'll see about getting some of them online tonight. I have been without the internet all weekend due to a modem blowout. I have a modem here at work that I can use so I'm back in business.

andro
07/07/2003, 02:09 PM
I hate when that happens, my cable modem has been out for more than it has been up for the past 2 months, fought with my ISP and even though their logs show that I have not been online for the majority of the time, they will only credit me for downtime when I call to complain about it. What a pain in the a$$, so I got 2 weeks out of them for free.

I have free dial-up access thru work, but no modem :-p

Good luck getting a modem.

-Ian