PDA

View Full Version : Yellow figi leather frags in Baltimore..

Baalz
06/21/2003, 07:56 AM
Im choppin up the rest of my leather.. its to big and taking up to much room. THis is a very hardy leather that I have not had a single problem with throughout the years.
I have a few frags attached already and will have other on their way. If you want a Large piece speak up! before I cut up...

nick18tjetta
06/22/2003, 01:40 AM
where were you when i posted at thread that i was looking for a yellow fiji leather?????

Baalz
06/22/2003, 06:12 AM
here :)

YellowDesmo998
06/22/2003, 03:50 PM
I'll take a big piece if the price is right. I work in Baltimore, just off Canton Ave. Let me know and I'll make arrangements to get it tomorrow!! E-Mail me at edemattia@yahoo.com or PM me here.

saltaddict
06/24/2003, 04:29 AM
I just posted in the prop. forum, about this. How do you attach your frags? I'm not having any success with fragging this sp. Thanks in advance, SA

Baalz
06/24/2003, 06:53 AM
The mother colony is sold. But I still have several 3" or more frags already mounted and grown out some still available.

saltaddict,
I found the best way was to take soem fishing line and tie the fragment to a piece of rubble lightly not tight. DO it in two directions to make a cross pattern. But make sure its barely snug and not tight.

SaltwaterSensei
06/24/2003, 01:14 PM
how much are the frags and can they ship 2day usps?

Baalz
06/24/2003, 01:21 PM
SaltwaterSensei

Local pickup only.. Yellow leathers do not ship well

SaltwaterSensei
06/24/2003, 01:45 PM
my quest for the S. elegans continues.....:)

SeaMac
06/26/2003, 10:36 PM
Would you be willing to meet halfway? I live in Philadelphia, which is roughly 1.5 hours from Baltimore...OK so I have a lead foot. :)

I could maybe offer a trade or two, or just cash if you prefer. Let me know. Thanks!

Chris

Baalz
06/27/2003, 08:06 AM
SeaMac,
I actually live towards philly right off of I95 about 30 miles or more north of Baltimore.
Take you about an hour or a little more to get here.
I would be willing to trade if you have something I'd like. Either that or cash.

SeaMac
06/27/2003, 09:53 AM
Baalz,

I have to check with the "boss" to see if/when we could make the trip, but here's what I have to offer:

Pink/orange Montipora capricornis
Fluorescent mint green caulastrea
2 types of sarcophytons
Caulerpa

Let me know if you don't have any of these or are interested in them. Thanks.

Chris

Baalz
06/27/2003, 09:57 AM
SeaMac,
Sorry I have most of those.
I'll take cash :) You may find other things I have to your liking as well. green sinularia, colt, pom pom xenia, tree coral of some sort, captive bred Ocellaris clowns, bright orange zoos, orange digitata, blueish stag, and a few other acros.

SeaMac
06/27/2003, 10:49 AM
Sounds good...I'll get back to you later today or early tomorrow. Thanks!

Chris

psilberschatz
06/27/2003, 06:14 PM
I'm also from Philly and would like to come down and get a few frags from you. If you could give me a call to discuss prices, that would be easiest for me. I'll PM you my number

Chris-
If you want me to pick something up for you, that would be fine.

Paul

SeaMac
06/28/2003, 10:59 AM
Thanks Paul! I PM'd you and would like to take you up on your offer...if it still works for you. :)

Baalz,
Looks like I wouldn't be able to make it this weekend so Paul has graciously offered to pick one up for me. Sounds like you have a pretty sweet setup so I'll have to make a trip down another time! :D

Chris