PDA

View Full Version : Bi-Colour Blenny missing....

AttackDonut
06/05/2003, 03:44 PM
He was a hitchhiker in one of my live rock bit. Always full of personality and very healthy, ate and had a good time. Saw him daily.

Recently, I haven't seen him. Tank is one year old and the other fish (paired off firefish and six line wrasse) are fine, as are the corals.

Obviously not gone into hiding for shedding, so I presume he's dead, but I'm open to suggestions.

Are they jumpers? Never seemed the type. What is their life expectancy in captivity?

mibaro
06/05/2003, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by AttackDonut
He was a hitchhiker in one of my live rock bit. Always full of personality and very healthy, ate and had a good time. Saw him daily.

Recently, I haven't seen him. Tank is one year old and the other fish (paired off firefish and six line wrasse) are fine, as are the corals.

Obviously not gone into hiding for shedding, so I presume he's dead, but I'm open to suggestions.

Are they jumpers? Never seemed the type. What is their life expectancy in captivity?

When my bi-colour blenny went missing...I found him dead a few days later. :( Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
-Was he still eating for the past week? I found that mine just stopped eating, and whithered to nothing.
--They are not jumpers.
-They do eat a lot of pods
-
I would check asap and see where he is so that if he is dead it won't pollute your tank.

Michael

theitalianczech
06/05/2003, 05:58 PM
check the floor mine jump right out of my tank.........

jcigars
06/05/2003, 09:22 PM
Not sure what kind of tank you have by mine goes in the overflow.:rolleyes: I used to have to fish him out but now he gets out by himself.