PDA

View Full Version : Just got ClearTANK in the mail today

seandanekind
06/05/2003, 12:45 AM
Hey all-

I just got 8 bottles of ClearTank (http://www.cleartank.com/) in the mail today. 5 for acrylic, 3 for glass.

I have a 5 gal actylic and 10 gallon Glass to test this stuff before putting it on my big tanks. I figure I'll do 1/2 of each tank, put them outside and fill them with some dirty water from my pond. Give it a week or so, and report back.

If all goes well, I'll be applying them in about 10 days on my new 400 gallon acrylic tank. Once my reef is moved into there, I'll be applying it to my 200 gallon glass tank.

FYI: the goods arrived nicely packed, and I even got a CD-ROM with an instructional video.

So far, customer service has been excellent, althought the delivery arrived a little later than was promised. However, if my credit card statements are correct, they haven't billed me yet, so being billed during or after delivery is a point in their favor.

I'll have pics and descriptions of the application process later this weekend...

seandanekind
07/12/2003, 07:06 PM
Well, my old nemesis (work) had delayed the install of my 400 gallon, and the testing of the cleartank product.

Some of you may like to know that ClearTank actually contacted me about how my test was going. So it's clear that they are reading reef central. The followup was nice on their part, further supporting my opinion of their excellent and friendly customer service.

I'll finish my current contract in mid August. Hopefully I can take a week and get back to setting up my new tank...