PDA

View Full Version : what should i do?

seaofdunes
05/27/2003, 02:01 PM
i realize that this is again a modified list, however, i believe i have found the right combo of fish. The problem is that i don't belive the tomatoes i have in the tank right now are part of it. I would like to keep in my 55 fowlr + 20 gal qt, a pair flasher wrasses, a pair clowns, 3 green chromis. I have come up with these after numerous rethinkings. They are all invert safe, and will stay small enough to keep in the 55 gal. I have 2 tomatoes in their right now that i am about to move into my qt for hypo. I was thinking that since these clowns are very aggressive and have bitten me, that they might not be such a good idea with a pari of flashers, especially if they are in there right now (first). Should i return these clowns and get a pair of percs? Also i was thinking maybe since clowns don't need as much room, that i could introduce the wrasses into the qt with a seperator (10 gal for each). the clowns are 3 1/2" and 2".

MalHavoc
05/28/2003, 06:54 AM
Up to you, I guess. I'm a fan of tomato clowns though, so I won't tell you to remove them :)

tendar
05/28/2003, 01:32 PM
You can try keeping the clowns and see how they react when you add the wrasses. If they dont like then and attack them then remove them.

seaofdunes
05/28/2003, 08:58 PM
how long will i have to remove them? how long does it take one of them to beat up a wrasse?