PDA

View Full Version : st louis equipment for sale every thing must go

drewber
04/23/2003, 09:58 AM
due to a break up with the woman i am devoting all my time to finding a new one, so here is the list of everyhing that im am trying to get rid of

(1) Compact Floursent light fixture with 2 65w atinc bulbs, fixture 1.5 years old, bulbs 3 months old $75 obo

(1) DIY Iwasaki 250w MH with reflector and ballast, bulb 4 months old $50 obo

(1) Refractometer $40 obo

(2) 250w submersible heaters $20 each obo

(1) prizm skimmer $40

(1) B-Ionic 2 Part Calcium (3/4 of hte bottle left) $10

(10) Misc power heads $10 each

(1) Pondmaster 5 $25

(1) digital Thermomator with Temperature Alarm $10

Live rock, sand, and RO/DI Have been sold already,

please call 638-7629, if your in the St. Louis area you know the area code

Hobby Experience: about a year

Nanook
04/30/2003, 07:28 AM
due to a break up with the woman i am devoting all my time to finding a new one

Sorry to hear that Drew...BUT, don't you have it all backwards??? Now you won't have some chic giving you slack all the time for trying to have a hobby, you can take that money that you would try to spend on a woman and make that 125g a REAL reef tank.

Dave:lol:

saltyseaman
05/01/2003, 01:58 AM
I'd have to agree with nanook on this one:) ..........but since you're selling I'm interested in the halide. Could you PM me your area code?

Red Sea Purple Tang
05/01/2003, 09:31 AM
(1) digital Thermomator with Temperature Alarm $10

Can you give more info?

drewber
05/02/2003, 09:09 AM
Sorry it took me a while to get back, i spent a few days in the hospital, but its all good now.

The following Items have been sold:

Metal Halide
Thermomator with temp alert
refractometer

I still have:

Rio 2100 Power head
Pondmaster 5 pump
B-ionic mostly fully jugs
48' compact flursent fixturewith 2x 65 watt atinic lights
48' Florusent Fixture with 40w Attinic light
2x 250w Heaters

TooFar2Sea
05/03/2003, 11:38 AM
Dear Nanook,
I have been dating a really great girl for two months. She is a "good" girl so I don't want to rush anything. Is it too soon to ask her over to, ummm, you know...show her the reef tank? When I asked if she wanted to see my hard corals she called me fresh.
RomanticReefGuy

Drew-sorry to hear your news. If you still have the equipment available on May 31 you might consider bringing it to the SEASL frag swap. There might be someone there who would be interested in buying something.

inwall75
05/08/2003, 09:46 PM
I find Rachel to be a royal pain in the butt sometimes (my wife of over 10 years). She has the major problem of demanding to think like a woman. With that said, I am a better person from knowing (and loving) her. As a guy, I don't always understand her. With that said, she can't fully understand me either. It seems to be amazing to her that I love her 'not quite as trim' body just as much as I loved her 'trim' body she had when I married her. This is clearly 'her' issue and not 'my' issue. I have never asked her if my new shirt makes me ......... (husbands out there know the next two words).

However, she, for some reason, requires that I tell her this on a daily basis. I will feel comfortable with this after I poke myself in the eye with a stick about 5 or 600 times. Rachel seems to think that I judge her from a woman's point of view. This is most certainly a challenge for me. (Darnit Jim, I'm a CPA not a lover). Again, women are clearly different from men.

I am trying to be a good husband and find it challenging at times (but worth the challenge). I have consistently found that giving Rachel what she needs is not what I'm comfortable giving. However, Rachel is awesome and if that means stepping out of my comfort level then I will do so. She is not perfect. She has a lot of flaws. I probably have more. Why be difficult?

DREWBER, is there no chance you can fix this dilemma without selling off your tank? If you love this woman, fight for her. The above 'absolutely open' email makes it look like I don't care about Rachel. However, that would be a greatly incorrect assumption.

Trucker
05/31/2003, 01:45 PM
:( I see I'm alittle late. Would have traded my wife for the whole setup....LOL...Just kidding. Good luck in the future.