PDA

View Full Version : Freakyreef, check this out....

Stormbringer22
05/06/2003, 08:44 PM
Howdy Freakyreef! (and all here at R.M.R.C.!) That darn turbo snail kept knockin' the xenia frag over that I got from ya, so, I traded the xenia for these beautys. If your interested in a few of these in the future, maybe we could swap for a couple of those blues you've got. These reds had neon blue dots (pimples) at the LFS. Hopefully, after they relax the dots will show the blue coloring better.

freakyreef
05/06/2003, 09:37 PM
Those are SWEEEET!!!!
Let em grow and spread, then I would most certainly trade a frag for some of the blue babies!

My pics kinda blurry...:( I have better pics, but not of the shrooms

freakyreef
05/06/2003, 09:43 PM
Heres a pic, not as blurry, not as close up.
I'd say you got a good trade!!
Where did you get em from?

freakyreef
05/06/2003, 09:53 PM
Better closeup
I'll trade if I can ever get these things to move on a different rock that is!!! Gonna have to break down and cut em!!
Did you ever find yours that you got from me or did they end up in the sump somewhere?

FishGeeek
05/06/2003, 10:07 PM
Those Rock! Where did you make that trade at? Next time I buy a car I am taking you as my negotiator. I would love to trade you for a purple Tonga shroom when they start spreading.

Brian

Stormbringer22
05/06/2003, 11:12 PM
Ha Ha, Fishgeek, you don't want me to go to a car lot with ya, 'cause you'll get taken for sure, I seem to pay more for stuff at garage sales than what the price tag shows, I'm not very good at "horse trading", I just get lucky once in a while! I'd like to take ya up on the Tonga variety for sure! Freaky, those blues are just like the purple ones I have, only blue...awesome! The two I got from ya have dissapeared under the rockwork....(heavy sigh)..... I picked the reds up at Mile High Aquariums. Matt,who works there, had them in his tank & brought them in. I don't recall seeing any more of them, from his tank, in the store. I had pre-paid $10 on the next batch of "red honey chromis", and decided not to get the fish, (being a damsel, I didn't want to risk it!), so, I actually paid $10 + the xenia for the reds. Matt said he may be thinning more stuff out of his system in the future, but, didn't say when.

freakyreef
05/06/2003, 11:20 PM
I think my tank may be getting to the point I wont be able to add much more. When calculating for growth, if all my frags make it to maturity, I am not sure if I will be able to fit water in.lol
Guess its time to start thinking about a bigger tank huh?

*Turns to freakyreefette*
Honey, Have I told you how much I love you???LMAO

I dont think she's gonna buy it!!

Stormbringer22
05/06/2003, 11:25 PM
This is what the Reds look like under the 50%x50% smartlites.

firefighter1_emt_cop
05/07/2003, 12:57 AM
*Turns to freakyreefette*

didnt work did it!:D

Mine said that I had enough tanks after getting the new nano.....she said I could set up one more tank as a propagation tank. HOWEVER, she did not say that it couldnt be a 220;)

LOL, she did say that I could have a fish room and could have all the tanks that I want in it when we buy a house. Cant wait till I get enough money for a down payment!

freakyreef
05/07/2003, 11:34 AM
Its not working. She's not buying it!
If we ever build on the addition we have been talking about, I get to name the size(within reason I am sure) Of course, we have been talking about it for 4 years now.........
I am thinking 300, she's probably thinking 20 gallons or less.LOL