PDA

View Full Version : A little thank you note to everyone here at Reef Central.

charvel
05/02/2003, 09:11 PM
I just wanted to thank everyone that has replied to all of my posts.For the last 5 months I have been of work do to a car accident and RC was like my second home.I have learned so much from so many great people and because of that I have been able to successfully build and maintain a reef tank.Every question I had someone was there with an answer for me.I am finally back to work now and will still be posting,but not as much. So I just wanted to show some appreciation and say thanks,I couldnt have done it without you guys. Thank you,Mike.

DJ88©
05/02/2003, 09:28 PM
:thumbsup:

Glad to hear not only that you are back at work but that you have a reef tank. :D

Tahoe Ocean
05/02/2003, 09:46 PM
I've been wanting to start a thread thanking everyone here too! Looks like you beat me to it.

I've learned more here in the last couple months than in the entire 6 years of my saltwater experience prior. Thanks to all who have replied to questions, and to all whose threads I've read while searching for info.

Yeah to all of you!

charvel
05/03/2003, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by DJ88
:thumbsup:

Glad to hear not only that you are back at work but that you have a reef tank. :D That first day back was pretty rough,being off that long I got a little taste of retirement.

Leopardshark
05/03/2003, 11:26 AM
good luck in everything.
Glad to know you´re back at work and that you found good advice in here.

edshern
05/04/2003, 11:06 AM
my thanks to all here too.

Jimbo327
05/04/2003, 01:03 PM
Back to work, back to work, nothing to see here, people. Move along! :D

;)

Congrats on your new job and the new increased budget for your reef tank. I see a bigger tank in your future. :lol:

Jim

charvel
05/05/2003, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by Jimbo327
Back to work, back to work, nothing to see here, people. Move along! :D

;)

Congrats on your new job and the new increased budget for your reef tank. I see a bigger tank in your future. :lol:

Jim Thanks,you are right about a bigger tank. It seams like they are never big enough. Mike.

ginntonic74
05/05/2003, 11:39 AM
I would also like to thank everyone on rc. This board has helped me with so much stuff. I have learned alot from reading post after post and it has helped me with my pt job at lfs.