PDA

View Full Version : Sump for free ( want to give away b4 i leave)

Navymedic
04/21/2003, 09:58 PM
Hello all i still have the sump, someone was going to pick it up and he reneged. i would like for it to have a nice home before i ship out, if need be i will drop off (if your in the Orlando area). it would be a shame if my wife had to toss it away. Paul did a nice job of putting it together. (besides plastics never degrade when placed in a landfill). see my other thread for Pics or more info. thanks in advance.

Mike

weefishman
04/22/2003, 06:12 PM
Hey Mike, I'll take it if no one else needs it- I'm sure I can put it to use:). If you could swing by to drop it off I could give you a little $$ or I could probably come up with a frag or caulerpa or something. Just let me know. Thanks.
-Jonny

Navymedic
04/22/2003, 08:28 PM
Hey Johnny

thats cool, no $$$ needed, that grape caulerpa is growing all over ( i just put some in my Q-tank). Soon i'll have to get a tang, hehe. i never say no to a frag though :D . do you need me to drop it off? or will you like to come over?

:beer:

weefishman
04/22/2003, 08:53 PM
If we could work out a date and time I'd love to come over and check out your tank. My email is jonnyseamon@hotmail.com so just let me know when is best and what your address is so I can get some good ol' yahoo directions. I'll be over toward the airport tomorrow so maybe we can work something out then. Thanks.
-Jonny

imgrtful
04/23/2003, 04:34 PM
http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=175481
but thats ok.just wanted to clear up that i didnt reneg

Navymedic
04/23/2003, 09:53 PM
It wasn't you, honestly i forgot you were interested, i'm just trying to take care of business and i'm getting sloppy, i ship out in a week. Sorry but someone picked it up, i think it was Johnny but i'm not sure (i wasnt home when it happened)

imgrtful
04/23/2003, 11:04 PM
thats cool.be safe