PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Frags...

justinzimm
04/11/2003, 09:04 PM
As anyone who took the SeaWorld tour two weeks might know, we are in the process of putting up a pretty large reef tank (1500gal). After attending the meeting afterwards and seeing the plethora of propagated frags for auction I wanted to know if anyone either had any large (baseball size) colonies they would like to sell or trade. We would be looking for primarily SPS and some LPS. SeaWorld tickets or small $$$ amounts is what I'm trying to arrange for trade. Most of the large colonies I'm finding at the wholesalers are collected from the wild and stressed from shipping. Plus we would like the go with the propagated coral whenever possible. Let me know what you think and I'll see what I can make happen at work...

Justin

rreed
04/14/2003, 05:48 PM
Justin I have some softies that would do you folks good for new tank. Let me know. Ray.

justinzimm
04/16/2003, 02:37 PM
Ray,

Thanks. Even though we're looking mostly for hard corals we will need some softies to fill up empty spaces. I'll drop you a line when we know better on what we need. It kinda depends on what we find untill then.

Anyone else???

Justin

scubadude
04/16/2003, 03:50 PM
Justin,
I private messaged ya too!

Topic says frags, but your requesting Baseball size colonys?!? I can probably hook ya up with some nice stuff, Im just confused on what you want and the size.

Rocky

justinzimm
04/16/2003, 09:28 PM
Thanks for the replies I've gotten so far. Sorry about the use of the word "frags". I guess It should have read: Wanted: Chunks-O-Coral! I'll try to contact the people who posted with more info. soon.

Justin