PDA

View Full Version : Looking For A "Frag Daddy"

Mister_Pig
04/09/2003, 05:42 PM
Hi All

At the beginning of this year I set up a reef tank after being out of this hobby for a decade. I rescued a failed reef from a friend of a friend, and decided to try to bring it back to working order. Unfortunately alot of the equipment that came with it wasn't really up to the job of being in a serious reef. The monies I had budgeted ffor this prject went into equipment replacement, because I wanted to give my critters the best possible chance of thriving.

So now the tank is up and running, and redy to be stocked. But only a few dollars remain in the aquarium kitty for corals. I am wondering if there are some members out there who would help me out with a few frags? Unfortunately I don't have any to trade, but all I can promise to do is help out future people who need the same kind of help. Or if you are a person who trades frags in for store credit, can I buy some of your trade in's for the cash equivalent of what u get in trade?

Thanks for taking the time for reading this post, and for anyone who can give me a hand I really appreciate it.

Regards
Mister Pig

aquarium its going into

100g 1/2 round acrylic
400w radium metal halide
130w of 8800k power compact
ranbow quiet one pump
lifequard carbon and mechanical canisters
Precision Marine Bullet1 skimmer with Mag 12
Wavemaster Pro wavemaker w 4 Maxi-Jet 1200's
Mag7 with spraybar at base of LR
300lb Live Rock
Aquatic Reef Systems 4 stage RO/DI

so hoepfully this setup should be stable enough for my corals to grow and be healthy

mdhyde
04/09/2003, 05:59 PM
A guy named Mister Pig looking fo a daddy! that cracks me up :)

sorry I canthelp, but wanted to say thanks for the laff

wagirl81
04/10/2003, 03:36 PM
Where in Washington do you live? Unfortunately we just suffered some big losses in our tank because we moved, so I don't have anything at the moment. Have you looked at the psas club yet? A lot of the members do frequent frag trading, and would be good people to ask for help.