PDA

View Full Version : Lmao..get this

jeffsdesigns
04/08/2003, 01:01 PM
I been looking to upgrade my lighting from VHO's for my sps corals for some time now. So, I did a search on E-Bay for MH lighting...ok?
Anyhow, I dealt with some fool ( optilux )last week that is a regular seller on ebay.
His site was down so I emailed this idoit for what his prices were.
I was all set to buy from this guy. he shown me what he had for me, all I need was the price, and how to pay for this MH outfit.

I emailed like last Friday at noon and again at 4:30pm. asking him to lmk what the price was and if he does Paypal, Visa, etc..

I didn't finally hear back from him til 6pm last night.
By that time, around 3pm, I gave up on him earlier in the day and went ahead and ordered from Premium Aquatics.

So, I politly emailed him back and told him, I waited and waited and never heard back from him, so I purchased elsewhere.

This guy had the nerve to email me back, slam me and tell me I was whinning to him because he didn't get back in touch with me. Then told me, he had a life outside ebay and he doesn't work until after 7pm. Then later on..called be a d#ckhead because, he claims about 50% of people like me he deals with, jerks him around.

So, that set me off and I replied to him. Reminding this fool that I emailed him several times back Friday asking for a price and a way to pay for this. Then lectured him to grow up and if he is gonna act like a biz man on ebay.
I also told him to get his hands outta his pants and follow up on his sales leads instaed of decieding when he feels like getting around to them.

I mean, like reefers are impulse buyers. Especially on here..lol

Um..did I miss out on something or what??? lmao
I thought I was more than patient with him.

I cannot believe some people..lol

:lol: :lol:

hubris007
04/08/2003, 01:04 PM
did you post on his feedback?

jeffsdesigns
04/08/2003, 01:11 PM
nope...but I think, I should.

Just with the service alone to get back in touch with me was bad enough. Let alone the smlamming he did because I bought elsewhere.

I think, I will post a feedback to ebay on him.
At least, I got his emails...lol

jeffsdesigns
04/08/2003, 01:25 PM
Ahh...won't let me leave feedback. Beause I didn't bid on anything from this fool.

I would recommend staying away from the guy that goes by the username "opti1".
Check out his total history.

Not very good.
He has a history of blowing a few people off.

One person, is too many.
His case. He has about a handful or so.

Pseudo Boy
04/08/2003, 02:32 PM
This is the same person that used to charge the flat shipping fees of almost $80 for his items. I see he changed that policy. There was a thread about it here awhile ago.

Pseudo:smokin:

Canada_Dry
04/08/2003, 02:41 PM
[i] Then told me, he had a life outside ebay and he doesn't work until after 7pm. Then later on..called be a d#ckhead because, he claims about 50% of people like me he deals with, jerks him around.[/B]

Sounds like he won’t have a “life� in E-bay either, if he keeps dealing with customers like that!

jeffsdesigns
04/08/2003, 06:36 PM
Pseudo...so this guy is somewhat already well known here, huh?

Dang..I wished I would have checked out ALL of his feedbacks before even attemping..lol