PDA

View Full Version : Bi-color back from the dead!!!!

Niven
04/08/2003, 11:18 AM
Last night I was doing a water change and had all my pumps off. I have a sump in my basement, as you can see here (http://www.geocities.com/nivenboug/Equipment.html). I have a piece of live rock in the bucket on the right to disperse bubbles. I was looking at all the life on the rock, when all of a sudden....
....to bring you up to date, around Christmas time I noticed that I hadn't seen my bi-color blenny in a week or so. I had him for about three years at that point. Well he had simply disappeared....
...until last night:eek2:
he poked his head out!!! :D I lifted up the rock and tried to find him and he jumped for his freedom, right into the sump. He has changed into a shadow of his former self, and by that I mean he's lost almost all the yellow and turned almost all black. But he looks very healthy and fat. He gets to live in my sump for now as I have bought another blenny that he most likely won't get along with.
That's my overflow story,
Gareth

kennerd
04/08/2003, 11:23 AM
cOOL! wonder if the lack of intense lighting was what caused the color change, or you just happen to have another blenny that hitchhiked in and you never knew?!? Are you sure it's the same fish?

tleilaxu
04/08/2003, 11:23 AM
Thank's great what an amazing little fishie, darn if you lived closer I would hold him for ya:D .