PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT: Akualine Bushke Aquastarlight dual 150 HQI Pendant

nickrosenthal
04/07/2003, 09:20 PM
I am contemplating selling my dual 150 watt hqi Aquastarlight Akualine Bushke pendant because the ballast burned up on me. It used to belong to Cobalt. What happend was the fixture was custom made with the ballast box on the outside to reduce the heat inside the pendant by Cobalt. When he shipped the item out, the ballast must have got banged around during shipping and something grounded out causing the ballast to burn up. Anyone who knows wiring could fix this easily, but i just don't want to fix it and i will just cut my losses-I will just use my old lighting. It comes with (2) 10K AB bulbs+(2) radium bulbs that are all 6 months old. there is also a power compact unit wired in, but i was thinking about keeping this for my refugium. i could also send the bad ballast box with the pendant and you could see if you could fix it. If you are interested email me and i will try to get some photos for you. I am looking to get $300 for it plus the cost of shipping from southern california.
TRADE FOR:
or for those who have been sending me email, I would be interested in trading for an ampmaster 3000,3600, (2) 250 watt 10K bulbs,(2)1" sea swirls or calcium reactor setup. Let me know what you got............ HTH
-Nick
email: nick@1040crew.com